ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Activation Key
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I purchased the 1 month - 30 days ClashFarmer professional license yesterday via paypal and I never received the code in my email. I sent an email yesterday and again today at [email protected] to get them to send me the code and have not heard back yet. This is strange because I've had a good experience in the past as I always receieved the code automatically in my email after purchase but it appears lately me and others have the same issue where we are not getting this automatically.
Hello saggybeans

Please check your spam/junk folder to ensure it didn't go there. The majority of the "non-receipt" of license issues recently is people are not checking the email accounts that they used with their PayPal account. The license will get sent to the email account that is used with your PayPal. Join our Discord Server if you need further help.
(05-30-2023, 07:38 PM)BranStark Wrote: [ -> ]Hello saggybeans

Please check your spam/junk folder to ensure it didn't go there.  The majority of the "non-receipt" of license issues recently is people are not checking the email accounts that they used with their PayPal account.  The license will get sent to the email account that is used with your PayPal.  Join our Discord Server if you need further help.

I checked my spam folder, it's not there. Can it be emailed to me again?
(05-30-2023, 07:41 PM)saggybeans Wrote: [ -> ]

Please check your spam/junk folder to ensure it didn't go there.  The majority of the "non-receipt" of license issues recently is people are not checking the email accounts that they used with their PayPal account.  The license will get sent to the email account that is used with your PayPal.  Join our Discord Server if you need further help.

What's your email address?
(05-31-2023, 08:04 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-30-2023, 07:41 PM)saggybeans Wrote: [ -> ]

What's your email address?

I just sent my email address to you via private message. I also sent two emails about this and opened up a ticket on the discord server.
It can be frustrating when you don't receive what you've paid for. As you're seeking a solution, many students seek reliable assignment help uk services when they meet academic challenges. ClashFarmer's help team will reply soon to fix your problem, providing you with the service you paid for. In the same way, trusted academic assistance services are there to help students overcome academic hurdles and receive the support they need for their assignments.