ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
ClashFarmer 1.8.10 - RC17 compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: ClashFarmer 1.8.10 - RC17 compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! (/showthread.php?tid=3743)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: ClashFarmer version compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! [24.5.16] - ComingToAlaska - 05-25-2016

I just did it with my other computer and worked fine.

RE: ClashFarmer version compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! [24.5.16] - lazercloudgaming - 05-25-2016

(05-25-2016, 05:38 PM)skmiraj Wrote: Hello.
I downloaded the latest version of CF and removed older version from my PC completely then I installed new version CF on my pc. But in new bot I am facing some problem. I configure army tab (Train by barracks: Brks 1: barbarina Brks 2: Barbarian Brks 3: Archar Brks 4: Goblin ) but while bot start it don't train any army in barracks. The bot did everyting as collecting resouces, troops request but it don't train any army in the barracks. I tried and retried but same result. It scan all the barracks successfully but did not train. What can I do at now. Please help me.   

Screenshot:

[Image: Capture.JPG]

Do you have the "Don't go searching (just maintain the village)" box checked?

RE: ClashFarmer version compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! [24.5.16] - Supreme Leader - 05-25-2016

it wouldve said so in the logs i dont think it is checked

RE: ClashFarmer version compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! [24.5.16] - Shotgun12 - 05-25-2016

I've got a temporary solution for the chat, download full!screen on play store and just enable it. Enjoy  Big Grin

RE: ClashFarmer version compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! [24.5.16] - salambarcelona - 05-26-2016

bluestacks has freezing when start the bot 7min-10min Sad my BS V2.0.2

RE: ClashFarmer version compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! [24.5.16] - TheGentleMan - 05-26-2016

(05-26-2016, 01:14 AM)salambarcelona Wrote: bluestacks has freezing when start the bot 7min-10min Sad my BS V2.0.2

It's a CoC bug, wait still CoC fix it with an update. My Server (Canada) alreally did the update.

RE: ClashFarmer version compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! [24.5.16] - CFLover - 05-26-2016

(05-26-2016, 01:14 AM)salambarcelona Wrote: bluestacks has freezing when start the bot 7min-10min Sad my BS V2.0.2

I downloaded CF, RC17. then installed a previos version of BS (10.7.5601). they are working fine for the last 6hrs.

RE: ClashFarmer version compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! [24.5.16] - Lennox2008 - 05-26-2016

(05-25-2016, 09:53 PM)lazercloudgaming Wrote:
(05-25-2016, 05:38 PM)skmiraj Wrote: Hello.
I downloaded the latest version of CF and removed older version from my PC completely then I installed new version CF on my pc. But in new bot I am facing some problem. I configure army tab (Train by barracks: Brks 1: barbarina Brks 2: Barbarian Brks 3: Archar Brks 4: Goblin ) but while bot start it don't train any army in barracks. The bot did everyting as collecting resouces, troops request but it don't train any army in the barracks. I tried and retried but same result. It scan all the barracks successfully but did not train. What can I do at now. Please help me.   

Screenshot:

[Image: Capture.JPG]

Do you have the "Don't go searching (just maintain the village)" box checked?

try not the barrack mode, my friend has this problem too, the problem was upgrading barrack. on the screenshot i see you are upgrading one barrack.

RE: ClashFarmer version compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! [24.5.16] - mabebemygad - 05-26-2016

(05-24-2016, 06:40 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: Arrow DOWNLOAD NOW FREE <- LINK

ClashFarmer v1.8.10 - RC17 - compatible with Clash of Clans May Update from 24.5.16!!! [ANTI-BAN VERSION]

Idea IMPORTANT:
* Please note this is not a final version, but a release candidate. To report bugs please post at "Bug Reports for v1.8.10 (RC 17) - COC May Update" forum.
* Before installing RC 17, please remove the older version from from My Computer > C drive> Program Files (x86).
* Bluestacks 2 is not fully supported yet, in the meantime please use the recommended Bluestacks version from our website. We will release a compatible version with Bluestacks 2 in the next few days!

Exclamation [EDITED 25.5.16] Known issues - RC 17:
* It seems that the chat button will not work for now until we fix it. In the meantime you can use the solution suggested by "loubat" in this thread
* Random Clash of Clans app freezing/crashing issue - It's a COC bug, not related to ClashFarmer or Bluestacks. It will be fixed by COC very soon! 
* Those who experienced starting issues (dll errors) with the latest version, please refresh the page and re-download, we added a fix.

Farm On from ClashFarmer Team!

secondary clash farmer offline.. what does it mean? 

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.10 - RC17 compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! - ThejackaL - 05-26-2016

eerHello CF team. My CF & BS v1 still freeze/crash after i reinstalled CF 1.8.10 RC17. Ussually it freeze/crash after my first attack..what to do..please help needed..thank you.