ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
ClashFarmer 1.8.10 - RC17 compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: ClashFarmer 1.8.10 - RC17 compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! (/showthread.php?tid=3743)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.10 - RC17 compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! - leoric - 06-01-2016

Still working with the old version of BS. Don't minimize the BS and make sure that it was visible on your screen, just the smallest part of BlueStack application is okay.

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.10 - RC17 compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! - virus22 - 06-01-2016

the link dont work any solution...how many days to wait the realease of 1.8.11 version .....my pc getting weird to many pop

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.10 - RC17 compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! - ArcherQueen - 06-01-2016

(06-01-2016, 07:29 AM)virus22 Wrote: the link dont work any solution...how many days to wait the realease of 1.8.11 version .....my pc getting weird to many pop

The link does work, we just double checked. What's the exact problem?
Version 1.8.11 should be ready during  this week.

RE: ClashFarmer version compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! [24.5.16] - EricSP - 06-01-2016

(05-24-2016, 06:55 PM)ComingToAlaska Wrote: I deleted it from my C Drive and installed new version, says complete but when I try to open it says:

See the logfile 'C:\Program Files (x86)\ClashFarmer\ClashFarmer.exe.log' for details

And in the text file it says:

Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "gui.py", line 7, in <module>
 File "frames\control.pyc", line 4, in <module>
 File "bot.pyc", line 3, in <module>
 File "maintainer.pyc", line 2, in <module>
 File "player.pyc", line 10, in <module>
 File "device\__init__.pyc", line 3, in <module>
 File "device\_connection.pyc", line 4, in <module>
 File "adb\adb_commands.pyc", line 30, in <module>
 File "M2Crypto\__init__.pyc", line 22, in <module>
 File "M2Crypto\__m2crypto.pyc", line 12, in <module>
 File "M2Crypto\__m2crypto.pyc", line 10, in __load
ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.

Install it at the root like for example: C:\ClashFarmer its been known to run into issues when setup within the program files directory.

Also run the app with elevated access.

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.10 - RC17 compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! - Wall Breaker - 06-02-2016

So i just installed 1.8.10 and instantly i noticed a problem. it looks as though the troop training is off with the latest update, i want the bot to train barch but it will only spam train giants and a couple loons.
is there any way to get around this or is it just a problem with the latest update?

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.10 - RC17 compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! - jedarojr - 06-02-2016

(06-02-2016, 03:14 AM)Wall Breaker Wrote: So i just installed 1.8.10 and instantly i noticed a problem. it looks as though the troop training is off with the latest update, i want the bot to train barch but it will only spam train giants and a couple loons.
is there any way to get around this or is it just a problem with the latest update?

It was a problem a few versions ago...do you have RC17? Did you uninstall previous versions? Also, make sure that you are running CF as an administrator.

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.10 - RC17 compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! - una - 06-02-2016

Undecided I did exactly what the guide say ... but again Sad

[Image: error.jpg]

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.10 - RC17 compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! - lazercloudgaming - 06-02-2016

(06-02-2016, 05:20 AM)una Wrote: Undecided I did exactly what the guide say ... but again Sad

[Image: error.jpg]
Have you watched any of the tutorial videos that users have recently created?

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.10 - RC17 compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! - auroro - 06-02-2016

i'm on windows 10, i downloaded the rooted bs and it just keep getting stucked at the christmas man with the word "Initializing". Someone help please. I have used to steps in the video.

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.10 - RC17 compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! - ArcherQueen - 06-02-2016

(06-02-2016, 07:57 AM)auroro Wrote: i'm on windows 10, i downloaded the rooted bs and it just keep getting stucked at the christmas man with the word "Initializing". Someone help please. I have used to steps in the video.

If you have problems with the rooted version, in the meantime please download the recommended BS 1 from our website.
Here are the steps:
1) Remove ClashFarmer from My Computer > C drive> Program Files (x86). and reinstall it with "Run as administrator".
2) Uninstall Bluestacks from windows (add/remove programs).
3) Reboot the PC.
4) Install Bluestacks again from http://www.clashfarmer.com/download.html, and configure COC.
5) Run the bot.