ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
ClashFarmer 1.8.10 - RC17 compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: ClashFarmer 1.8.10 - RC17 compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! (/showthread.php?tid=3743)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.10 - RC17 compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! - mhacletz12 - 06-06-2016

(05-24-2016, 06:40 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: Arrow DOWNLOAD LINK 

ClashFarmer v1.8.10 - RC17 - compatible with Clash of Clans May Update from 24.5.16!!! [ANTI-BAN VERSION]

Idea IMPORTANT:
* Please note this is not a final version, but a release candidate. To report bugs please post at "Bug Reports for v1.8.10 (RC 17) - COC May Update" forum.
* Before installing RC 17, please remove the older version from from My Computer > C drive> Program Files (x86).
* Bluestacks 2 is not fully supported yet, in the meantime please use the recommended Bluestacks version from our website. We will release a compatible version with Bluestacks 2 in the next few days!

Exclamation [EDITED 25.5.16] Known issues - RC 17:
* It seems that the chat button will not work for now until we fix it. In the meantime you can use the solution suggested by "loubat" in this thread
* Random Clash of Clans app freezing/crashing issue - There's an optional COC update that should fix this bug. Please perform the update. It's a COC bug, not related to ClashFarmer or Bluestacks. 
* Those who experienced starting issues (dll errors) with the latest version, please refresh the page and re-download, we added a fix.

Farm On from ClashFarmer Team!
but when its trying to verifying bluestacks its say "some issue occurred" what do u think is the problem of it???

(06-06-2016, 05:38 PM)mhacletz12 Wrote:

ClashFarmer v1.8.10 - RC17 - compatible with Clash of Clans May Update from 24.5.16!!! [ANTI-BAN VERSION]

Idea IMPORTANT:
* Please note this is not a final version, but a release candidate. To report bugs please post at "Bug Reports for v1.8.10 (RC 17) - COC May Update" forum.
* Before installing RC 17, please remove the older version from from My Computer > C drive> Program Files (x86).
* Bluestacks 2 is not fully supported yet, in the meantime please use the recommended Bluestacks version from our website. We will release a compatible version with Bluestacks 2 in the next few days!

* It seems that the chat button will not work for now until we fix it. In the meantime you can use the solution suggested by "loubat" in this thread
* Random Clash of Clans app freezing/crashing issue - There's an optional COC update that should fix this bug. Please perform the update. It's a COC bug, not related to ClashFarmer or Bluestacks. 
* Those who experienced starting issues (dll errors) with the latest version, please refresh the page and re-download, we added a fix.

but when its trying to verifying bluestacks its say "some issue occurred" what do u think is the problem of it???
hope you can help me regarding this problem guys .. Big Grin

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.10 - RC17 compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! - deathlife - 06-07-2016

Idea IMPORTANT:

Idea IMPORTANT:

hope you can help me regarding this problem guys .. Big Grin

Buddy,
  just wait and wait..CF team is testing to new support version BS2...be patient...Wink

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.10 - RC17 compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! - ArcherQueen - 06-07-2016

Guys, there are many bugs in Bluestacks 2, but we're working on a workaround and will release a compatible version with Bluestacks 2 or/and another android emulator.
In the meantime the solution is to use the recommended Bluestacks 1 version from our website, http://www.clashfarmer.com/download.html
OR Rooted Bluestacks, http://secondary.clashfarmer.com/static/BlueStacks2.0.2_rooted.exe.
***Please note for the majority of ClashFarmer users the recommended Bluestacks 1 version from our website works the best***

Here are the steps to reinstall BlueStacks:
1) Uninstall Bluestacks from windows (add/remove programs).
2) Reboot the PC.
3) Install Bluestacks and configure COC.
4) Run the bot

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.10 - RC17 compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! - kenny - 06-07-2016

I've ditched BS 2 and reinstalled BS or tried to

Everything is fine until I get the BS blue-screen and it seems to stick on 'intializing'

How long does the intializing take?

Should I delete and try the rooted version?

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.10 - RC17 compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! - lazercloudgaming - 06-07-2016

(06-07-2016, 05:32 PM)kenny Wrote: I've ditched BS 2 and reinstalled BS or tried to

Everything is fine until I get the BS blue-screen and it seems to stick on 'intializing'

BS 2 works great as of now... don't see why you wouldn't use it.

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.10 - RC17 compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! - kenny - 06-07-2016

(06-07-2016, 05:55 PM)lazercloudgaming Wrote:
(06-07-2016, 05:32 PM)kenny Wrote: I've ditched BS 2 and reinstalled BS or tried to

because the troop deployment using BS2 is painfully slow compared to BS1. Im certain I miss out on loot coz of the slow troop deployment

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.10 - RC17 compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! - lazercloudgaming - 06-07-2016

(06-07-2016, 06:33 PM)kenny Wrote:

because the troop deployment using BS2 is painfully slow compared to BS1. Im certain I miss out on loot coz of the slow troop deployment

so set it to 9 speed. It's better fo anti-detection anyway, Plus, slow is better than no CF at all..... Tongue

(06-07-2016, 07:01 PM)lazercloudgaming Wrote:

so set it to 9 speed. It's better fo anti-detection anyway, Plus, slow is better than no CF at all..... Tongue
It makes no difference what speed you set, it's deploys at the same slow speed. It's that slow that by the time your second wave of troops is about to be deployed the first wave can have been already wiped out.

Anyway I'm back to BS1 now......happy days

(06-07-2016, 08:04 PM)kenny Wrote:
(06-07-2016, 07:01 PM)lazercloudgaming Wrote:

It makes no difference what speed you set, it's deploys at the same slow speed. It's that slow that by the time your second wave of troops is about to be deployed the first wave can have been already wiped out.

Anyway I'm back to BS1 now......happy days

Are there any advantages of more than one wave? I always saw one as more effective....

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.10 - RC17 compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! - kenny - 06-08-2016

Sorry I wasn't very clear.

I use 20 giants 80 archers and the rest barbs. I only use one wave for an attack but with BS2's slow deployment speed it turned into a multi wave attack. With BS I can have all troops deployed by the time BS2 is half way thru deploying the Giants!
The defence gets swamped and more loot gained, whereas with BS2 the defences had time to pick each 'wave' off sometimes.