ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
ClashFarmer Professional v1.8.12 is out & supports MEmu & BS!!! [Edited 24.6.16] - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: ClashFarmer Professional v1.8.12 is out & supports MEmu & BS!!! [Edited 24.6.16] (/showthread.php?tid=3917)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: ClashFarmer Professional Anti-Ban v1.8.11 is out & supports MEmu & Bluestacks!!! - blade7327 - 06-17-2016

(06-17-2016, 01:33 AM)lazercloudgaming Wrote:
(06-17-2016, 01:31 AM)SilentHill Wrote:
(06-17-2016, 01:05 AM)blade7327 Wrote:
(06-13-2016, 05:34 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote:

ClashFarmer Professional Anti-Ban version 1.8.11 is out now and supports MEmu, Bluestacks, Bluestacks 2!!! We recommend MEmu as the fastest and most reliable emulator. Please use Bluestacks only if you have issues with MEmu. 
We decided to give away (completely free) license keys to ClashFarmer professional version. Unlock all the cool features and get your Professional License Key HERE

Arrow RELEASE NOTES:
1 - Supports now  MEmu, Bluestacks, Bluestacks 2.
2 - Compatible with Clash of Clans May Update and supports the new troops Baby Dragon & Miner!
3 - Heroes can now be activated when their health is low.
4 - Clashfarmer will now close CoC when it is on timeout.
5 - Many bugs fixed.
6 - The bot is now really optimized and works much faster.
7 - Many more improvements to the detection invasion.  

Arrow IMPORTANT:
1 - Before installing the latest version 1.8.11, please remove the older version from My Computer > C drive> Program Files (x86).
2 - If there is both BlueStacks and MEmu installed, it will choose MEmu.
3 - To reinstall Bluestacks - Uninstall BlueStacks from windows (add/remove programs), reboot PC, install Bluestacks again and configure COC. 

4 - To report bugs please create a thread at "Bug Reports for V1.8.11 - PROFESSIONAL (MEMU+BS)" forum, after reading the "Known Issues" below.

Arrow KNOWN ISSUES:
1 - MEmu: 
* Not picking 1 elixir collector.
* When another device connects the bot still tries to reconnect. 
* MEmu gets stuck on the break window and is not able to click OK, so the bot goes into endless loop of 'Waiting 120 Seconds'.
* MEmu freezing 

Happy farming from ClashFarmer Team!  Cool

P.S - A very Big Thank you to our amazing Beta Testers! 

So far all you guys have done is BLOCK over half the options from the FREE version 1.8.10 RC17!
Why would anyone want to buy what they can get for FREE? I think I will stay with the free version with ALL options unlocked, I can live without the troop donation and chat lol.

The following options are unlocked on the FREE version 1.8.10 RC17
- Train by barrack (dark troop Only)
-Limit targets by th level
- Deployment speed
-Troop deployment speed
-Split the attack into 1-3 waves
- Deploy order
- Donatation of dark troop-Global chat setting
-Automatic wall upgrades

I would only ever think about buying this product if you guys added more features like these ones:
- Boost barracks with gems, with an option to choose how many gems to keep or use.
- Laboratory troop upgrade options
- Next building upgrade options
- Option to keep one builder free

What are you going to do when Bluestacks1 stops working?

On a side note, when can we expect a patch for this: * MEmu gets stuck on the break window and is not able to click OK, so the bot goes into endless loop of 'Waiting 120 Seconds'.

This is something that should not have went public, how can we bot when the bot is guaranteed to stop every 3 hours?

Temporary fix: Use BS2

Bluestacks 1 wont stop working.
Even if it did old version 1.8.10 RC17 works with Bluestacks 2

RE: ClashFarmer Professional Anti-Ban v1.8.11 is out & supports MEmu & Bluestacks!!! - Supreme Leader - 06-17-2016

So far all you guys have done is BLOCK over half the options from the FREE version 1.8.10 RC17!
Why would anyone want to buy what they can get for FREE? I think I will stay with the free version with ALL options unlocked, I can live without the troop donation and chat lol.

- Deployment speed
-Troop deployment speed
- Deploy order
-Automatic wall upgrades

I would only ever think about buying this product if you guys added more features like these ones:
- Boost barracks with gems, with an option to choose how many gems to keep or use.

On a side note, when can we expect a patch for this: * MEmu gets stuck on the break window and is not able to click OK, so the bot goes into endless loop of 'Waiting 120 Seconds'.

This is something that should not have went public, how can we bot when the bot is guaranteed to stop every 3 hours?

Sorry for the inconvenience
the Devs already fixed this problem and doing some more adjustments and improvements and releasing new update soon
MEmu is the Recommended version for CF now, BS is as secondary.
Stay tuned

RE: ClashFarmer Professional Anti-Ban v1.8.11 is out & supports MEmu & Bluestacks!!! - lazercloudgaming - 06-17-2016

(06-17-2016, 01:42 AM)blade7327 Wrote:
(06-17-2016, 01:33 AM)lazercloudgaming Wrote:

ClashFarmer Professional Anti-Ban version 1.8.11 is out now and supports MEmu, Bluestacks, Bluestacks 2!!! We recommend MEmu as the fastest and most reliable emulator. Please use Bluestacks only if you have issues with MEmu. 
We decided to give away (completely free) license keys to ClashFarmer professional version. Unlock all the cool features and get your Professional License Key HERE

Arrow RELEASE NOTES:
1 - Supports now  MEmu, Bluestacks, Bluestacks 2.
2 - Compatible with Clash of Clans May Update and supports the new troops Baby Dragon & Miner!
3 - Heroes can now be activated when their health is low.
4 - Clashfarmer will now close CoC when it is on timeout.
5 - Many bugs fixed.
6 - The bot is now really optimized and works much faster.
7 - Many more improvements to the detection invasion.  

Arrow IMPORTANT:
1 - Before installing the latest version 1.8.11, please remove the older version from My Computer > C drive> Program Files (x86).
2 - If there is both BlueStacks and MEmu installed, it will choose MEmu.
3 - To reinstall Bluestacks - Uninstall BlueStacks from windows (add/remove programs), reboot PC, install Bluestacks again and configure COC. 

4 - To report bugs please create a thread at "Bug Reports for V1.8.11 - PROFESSIONAL (MEMU+BS)" forum, after reading the "Known Issues" below.

Arrow KNOWN ISSUES:
1 - MEmu: 
* Not picking 1 elixir collector.
* When another device connects the bot still tries to reconnect. 
* MEmu gets stuck on the break window and is not able to click OK, so the bot goes into endless loop of 'Waiting 120 Seconds'.
* MEmu freezing 

Happy farming from ClashFarmer Team!  Cool

P.S - A very Big Thank you to our amazing Beta Testers! 

- Deployment speed
-Troop deployment speed
- Deploy order
-Automatic wall upgrades

Temporary fix: Use BS2

Bluestacks 1 wont stop working.
Even if it did old version 1.8.10 RC17 works with Bluestacks 2

Right. Just the support for BS1 has ended, which honestly, doesn't change anything.

RE: ClashFarmer Professional Anti-Ban v1.8.11 is out & supports MEmu & Bluesta... - sam - 06-17-2016

(06-17-2016, 12:52 AM)lazercloudgaming Wrote:
(06-16-2016, 10:36 PM)sam Wrote:
(06-16-2016, 05:33 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote:
(06-16-2016, 04:52 PM)lazercloudgaming Wrote:
(06-16-2016, 10:20 AM)Borders Breaker Wrote: What are you talking about? what ban who asked you for money?

I believe he is trying to say that in the free version, it keeps your troop deployment speed at 9, and therefore could make you more susceptible to a ban. As for the paying part, CF is giving you a free 45 day trial for the Pro version.

It's not correct at all. We investigated the deployment speed for a long time and when deployment speed set on 9 it doesn't make the user more susceptible to ban. Clashfarmer uses humanizing algorithms and most advanced evasion techniques. One example: our redline deploy algorithm 
was especially designed to look like a human that is throwing its troops and swiping its fingers (also, when the speed deployment set on 9). So, it's SAFE to use the free version! 
The 2 weeks ban reports were only from users who had mods installed or used other bots. 

Regarding the Professional version, it is a completely different version (it's even written in a different programming language) than the Premium version that you purchased before. We decided to give away (completely free) license keys to ClashFarmer professional version for 45 days.
After the 45 days, you can use the free version, which will be always available and updated and it has everything you need for efficient and SAFE botting or purchase the professional version which will have additional awesome features and it's only an extra for those who would like to donate for ClashFarmer development.

Hope it clear things us.

hi

i don't dispute the red line deployment i think its good. As for a ban a guy in my clan got a ban for using clashfarmer he was running it 12hrs a day his deployment speed was set to max and in 2 waves. You can see its a bot when running its set to full speed deployment.

I've seen vids on youtube of people claiming to have been attacked by a bot user, and you can see that its a high chance it was a bot these people that uploaded the vids claim they sent the footage to supercell. in my opinion deployment speed around 5-6 is best to hide the fact it might be a bot.

and sorry if i offended about the money thing but from memory when i donated/paid for the old premium version it said it covers all future updates and releases of clashfarmer for the one off payment.

Supercell anti-bot programming itself cannot detect the bot, but it is true that real people can sense and report you for bot-like attacks. However, this is very rare because people don't usually check their defensive replays unless they get 3 starred. Honestly, this bot should not even have a free version because the CF team works hard every day to provide an easy to use bot. Yet they do give a free version and still people complain Undecided .  Just imagine what your clash accounts were like without the bot. Have a great day Big Grin .

hi
Who said it should be free? i already paid/donated for the premium b4 it was made free and when i paid it said it will cover all future updates and releases of clashfarmer. Am i mistaken in saying the pro version is an update? i think not. i dont use all the functions of clashfarmer but troop deployment speed being removed is a game breaker for me. And as i already pointed out i paid for a lifetime of updates of the full version and a change of name from premium to pro cant justify asking for more money for pro full version its still clashfarmer afterall.

RE: ClashFarmer Professional Anti-Ban v1.8.11 is out & supports MEmu & Bluestacks!!! - axelnetdevil - 06-17-2016

thank you guys for your effort Smile
can we chose between memu or bs ..
before we start the bot ?

RE: ClashFarmer Professional Anti-Ban v1.8.11 is out & supports MEmu & Bluestacks!!! - Supreme Leader - 06-17-2016

(06-17-2016, 08:47 AM)axelnetdevil Wrote: thank you guys for your effort Smile
before we start the bot  ?
Hello there brother
Unfortunately no atm... If you have both installed Memu and Bs when starting the bot it will ignore BS n work with MEmu

RE: ClashFarmer Professional Anti-Ban v1.8.11 is out & supports MEmu & Bluestacks!!! - FlamingXBall - 06-17-2016

I was expecting the key giveaway to be a lifetime key... idk why I would think that though as then paying would be pointless. Thanks anyways CF team

RE: ClashFarmer Professional Anti-Ban v1.8.11 is out & supports MEmu & Bluesta... - lazercloudgaming - 06-17-2016

(06-17-2016, 07:19 AM)sam Wrote:
(06-16-2016, 05:33 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote:
(06-16-2016, 04:52 PM)lazercloudgaming Wrote: I believe he is trying to say that in the free version, it keeps your troop deployment speed at 9, and therefore could make you more susceptible to a ban. As for the paying part, CF is giving you a free 45 day trial for the Pro version.

It's not correct at all. We investigated the deployment speed for a long time and when deployment speed set on 9 it doesn't make the user more susceptible to ban. Clashfarmer uses humanizing algorithms and most advanced evasion techniques. One example: our redline deploy algorithm 
was especially designed to look like a human that is throwing its troops and swiping its fingers (also, when the speed deployment set on 9). So, it's SAFE to use the free version! 
The 2 weeks ban reports were only from users who had mods installed or used other bots. 

Regarding the Professional version, it is a completely different version (it's even written in a different programming language) than the Premium version that you purchased before. We decided to give away (completely free) license keys to ClashFarmer professional version for 45 days.
After the 45 days, you can use the free version, which will be always available and updated and it has everything you need for efficient and SAFE botting or purchase the professional version which will have additional awesome features and it's only an extra for those who would like to donate for ClashFarmer development.

Hope it clear things up.

hi

i don't dispute the red line deployment i think its good. As for a ban a guy in my clan got a ban for using clashfarmer he was running it 12hrs a day his deployment speed was set to max and in 2 waves. You can see its a bot when running its set to full speed deployment.

I've seen vids on youtube of people claiming to have been attacked by a bot user, and you can see that its a high chance it was a bot these people that uploaded the vids claim they sent the footage to supercell. in my opinion deployment speed around 5-6 is best to hide the fact it might be a bot.

Supercell anti-bot programming itself cannot detect the bot, but it is true that real people can sense and report you for bot-like attacks. However, this is very rare because people don't usually check their defensive replays unless they get 3 starred. Honestly, this bot should not even have a free version because the CF team works hard every day to provide an easy to use bot. Yet they do give a free version and still people complain Undecided .  Just imagine what your clash accounts were like without the bot. Have a great day Big Grin .

hi
Who said it should be free? i already paid/donated for the premium b4 it was made free and when i paid it said it will cover all future updates and releases of clashfarmer. Am i mistaken in saying the pro version is an update? i think not. i dont use all the functions of clashfarmer but troop deployment speed being removed is a game breaker for me. And as i already pointed out i paid for a lifetime of updates of the full version and a change of name from premium to pro cant justify asking for more money for pro full version its still clashfarmer afterall.

Not you, others around the forums. Just felt like saying that. Sorry if I offended.

RE: ClashFarmer Professional Anti-Ban v1.8.11 is out & supports MEmu & Bluestacks!!! - ArcherQueen - 06-18-2016

(06-17-2016, 08:47 AM)axelnetdevil Wrote: thank you guys for your effort Smile
before we start the bot  ?

Hey Axel!
If there is both BlueStacks and MEmu installed, it will choose MEmu.
But, we recommend MEmu as the fastest and most reliable emulator.

RE: ClashFarmer Professional Anti-Ban v1.8.11 is out & supports MEmu & Bluesta... - ArcherQueen - 06-18-2016

(06-17-2016, 07:20 PM)lazercloudgaming Wrote:
(06-17-2016, 07:19 AM)sam Wrote:
(06-16-2016, 05:33 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: It's not correct at all. We investigated the deployment speed for a long time and when deployment speed set on 9 it doesn't make the user more susceptible to ban. Clashfarmer uses humanizing algorithms and most advanced evasion techniques. One example: our redline deploy algorithm 

Hope it clear things up.

hi

hi

Not you, others around the forums. Just felt like saying that. Sorry if I offended.
The solution for not being reported by other players is to ATTACK ONLY DEAD BASES! Also, ClashFarmer bot most efficient for attacking dead bases.