ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
FAQ & Common solutions to common problems - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: FAQ & Common solutions to common problems (/showthread.php?tid=6)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: FAQ & Common solutions to common problems - nerdluck - 01-10-2019

same resizing issue here as well.  Angry

RE: FAQ & Common solutions to common problems - Anthonybaws - 01-11-2019

Hello I purchacesed a professional key yesterday I followed all of guidelines on how to setup ect and it is not working. I have my coc account all loaded up on memu (the version given in the thread) and when I click start bot it just gets stuck on (Starting bot...) then says the bot was stopped and nothing happens. Please help.

RE: FAQ & Common solutions to common problems - Supreme Leader - 01-11-2019

(01-11-2019, 04:13 PM)Anthonybaws Wrote: Hello I purchacesed a professional key yesterday I followed all of guidelines on how to setup ect and it is not working. I have my coc account all loaded up on memu (the version given in the thread) and when I click start bot it just gets stuck on (Starting bot...) then says the bot was stopped and nothing happens. Please help.

Please uninstall memu and download and install this version https://filehippo.com/download_memu/73844/

RE: FAQ & Common solutions to common problems - therantex - 01-13-2019

(01-11-2019, 04:41 PM)Erakey Wrote:
(01-11-2019, 04:13 PM)Anthonybaws Wrote: Hello I purchacesed a professional key yesterday I followed all of guidelines on how to setup ect and it is not working. I have my coc account all loaded up on memu (the version given in the thread) and when I click start bot it just gets stuck on (Starting bot...) then says the bot was stopped and nothing happens. Please help.

Please uninstall memu and download and install this version https://filehippo.com/download_memu/73844/

But also make sure when you install Memu to use Android 4.4 instance.. Not Android 5.0
You can change that using Multi Memu. Open multi memu, create new instance and select Android 4.4, don't forget to delete the old instance.

RE: FAQ & Common solutions to common problems - DerMythos - 01-14-2019

Hello,

I purchased the 1 month license about 1 hour ago. 

I downloaded MEmu like in the description video, then i downloaded the clash Farmer Premium like in the description.  After that i tried to start the bot, but it did not Verify the Emulator and CoC... Then i changed everywhere the language to english, and downgraded it to android 4.4 and it still dont run...

The bot close memu all the time and tell me then in the status

Resetting MEmu size, stopping MEmu... 
Restarting Emulator...  Changing resolution=
Some Issue Occurred

Please help me and tell me what i am doing wrong

RE: FAQ & Common solutions to common problems - therantex - 01-14-2019

(01-14-2019, 03:48 PM)DerMythos Wrote: Hello,

I downloaded MEmu like in the description video, then i downloaded the clash Farmer Premium like in the description.  After that i tried to start the bot, but it did not Verify the Emulator and CoC... Then i changed everywhere the language to english, and downgraded it to android 4.4 and it still dont run...

Some Issue Occurred

Make sure you deleted the Android 5.0 Instance, when you created the 4.4 one... and then:

Do a clean install of ClashFarmer again using ClashFarmer Tools here .
   Run ClashFarmer Removal Tool to completly remove ClashFarmer.
   Then Open Memu before ClashFarmer, and check if it's working.

(01-14-2019, 06:40 PM)therantex Wrote:

Some Issue Occurred

Make sure you deleted the Android 5.0 Instance, when you created the 4.4 one... and then:

i did like u said, but still the same problem...

RE: FAQ & Common solutions to common problems - Supreme Leader - 01-14-2019

(01-14-2019, 06:55 PM)DerMythos Wrote:

Some Issue Occurred

You are using memu 6.0.6 please uninstall it and download from here version 2.9.6.1 https://filehippo.com/download_memu/73844/

(01-14-2019, 07:22 PM)Erakey Wrote:

Some Issue Occurred

You are using memu 6.0.6 please uninstall it and download from here version 2.9.6.1 https://filehippo.com/download_memu/73844/
i tried it now all the time, i downloaded it from the website u wrote, but the playstore dont open... there is no way for me to download coc

RE: FAQ & Common solutions to common problems - Supreme Leader - 01-14-2019

(01-14-2019, 07:55 PM)DerMythos Wrote:
(01-14-2019, 07:22 PM)Erakey Wrote:

Some Issue Occurred

i tried it now all the time, i downloaded it from the website u wrote, but the playstore dont open... there is no way for me to download coc

Something wrong with your system probably. check the time make sure its correct open memu settings and check the time sync in options