ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
FAQ & Common solutions to common problems - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: FAQ & Common solutions to common problems (/showthread.php?tid=6)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: FAQ & Common solutions to common problems - ArcherQueen - 07-01-2016

(06-29-2016, 10:21 PM)Steelwolf23 Wrote: Just installed today. Clashfarmer starts bluestacks2 up but gets stuck at initializing.  Some Issue Occurred: Clash of Clans launch failed! (trying again) is the error message. I've read through the instructions, but I think i had to have done something wrong. 

[Image: Untitled.jpg]

Please use MEmu emulator instead. Bluestacks 2 doesn't work in all computers.

RE: FAQ & Common solutions to common problems - Zaq - 07-02-2016

I cant use clashfarmer anymore. i was using bluestack 1 initially and was fine. I change to memu but was too laggy n hang often. Try bluestack 2 same issue. I do not have intel virtual.... And when i try to uninstall all n installed bluestack 1 . Its hanged as well...i formatted my notebook n try again... Same issue.. Pls advise

RE: FAQ & Common solutions to common problems - Supreme Leader - 07-02-2016

(07-02-2016, 03:53 AM)Zaq Wrote: I cant use clashfarmer anymore.  i was using bluestack 1 initially and was fine. I change to memu  but was too laggy n hang often. Try bluestack 2 same issue. I do not have intel virtual.... And when i try to uninstall all n installed bluestack 1 . Its hanged as well...i formatted my notebook n try again... Same issue.. Pls advise

MEmu is laggy? its the fastest emulator maybe you doin something wrong..... are you on a laptop?

RE: FAQ & Common solutions to common problems - BLaurens - 08-11-2016

Olá eu só tenho a minha livre chave de ativação e não está executando a chave de licença inválida. O que eu faço?

RE: FAQ & Common solutions to common problems - Supreme Leader - 08-11-2016

(08-11-2016, 05:27 PM)BLaurens Wrote: Olá eu só tenho a minha livre chave de ativação e não está executando a chave de licença inválida. O que eu faço?

O teclas livres não funcionam mais expiram 10 de agosto

RE: FAQ & Common solutions to common problems - frosi30 - 08-14-2016

oi, foi me dito que mesmo sem a licença meu bot iria funcionar, mas infelizmente não está acontecendo isso ele não está mais atacando automaticamente. O que pode ser feito?

RE: FAQ & Common solutions to common problems - orkalass - 09-20-2016

Is there a way to specify which MEmu emulator I want to use? For instance, the default is MEmu, a 4.4 system. I created a 5.1 system named MEmu51. This could be easily implemented by requesting from the user, in a text field, the name of the MEmu instance we want to use. This string is then passed directly to the start function (e.g. "C:\Program Files\Microvirt\MEmu\MEmuConsole.exe" %%userstring)

RE: FAQ & Common solutions to common problems - ArcherQueen - 09-20-2016

(09-20-2016, 05:33 AM)orkalass Wrote: Is there a way to specify which MEmu emulator I want to use? For instance, the default is MEmu, a 4.4 system. I created a 5.1 system named MEmu51. This could be easily implemented by requesting from the user, in a text field, the name of the MEmu instance we want to use. This string is then passed directly to the start function (e.g. "C:\Program Files\Microvirt\MEmu\MEmuConsole.exe" %%userstring)

Hey,
Not a way that I know of, but I will speak with the lead developer today, to see if we can add this option Smile

RE: FAQ & Common solutions to common problems - sherillina - 10-04-2016

PAHELP PABALIK BALIK KAHIT REBOOT NA

[Image: Untitled1.png]

RE: FAQ & Common solutions to common problems - ArcherQueen - 10-04-2016

(10-04-2016, 01:10 PM)sherillina Wrote: PAHELP PABALIK BALIK KAHIT REBOOT NA

[Image: Untitled1.png]
It's a MEmu bug, please see the solutions here, http://www.memuplay.com/blog/index.php/2016/03/01/how-to-solve-start-failure/