ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
Update 2021 animal/pets house - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Update 2021 animal/pets house (/showthread.php?tid=7331)

Update 2021 animal/pets house - buly33 - 04-30-2021

Hello, you could incorporate compatibility with the last update of 2021, I have problems for example with the deployment of Heroes when they have assigned pets ... Thanks

RE: Update 2021 animal/pets house - Digi168 - 08-16-2021

(04-30-2021, 05:14 AM)buly33 Wrote: Hello, you could incorporate compatibility with the last update of 2021, I have problems for example with the deployment of Heroes when they have assigned pets ... Thanks

I have the same issue

RE: Update 2021 animal/pets house - justinzhao893 - 10-10-2021

I have the same problem.

RE: Update 2021 animal/pets house - BranStark - 10-15-2021

Hello all. The bot hasn't been updated to include Pets. To ensure that the bot works, unassign the pets from your heroes. This should allow the bot to run without issues. Developers are working on a few updates on the bot. Hopefully this will be included with the next update (unsure when the update will drop).

RE: Update 2021 animal/pets house - Melvman00 - 10-21-2021

(04-30-2021, 05:14 AM)buly33 Wrote: Hello, you could incorporate compatibility with the last update of 2021, I have problems for example with the deployment of Heroes when they have assigned pets ... Thanks

We waited over 18 months for them to add the update for the Royal Champion to work for th13. They still have not updated the walls since town hall 11.
Pretty much they only release an update when something is broken and the bot will not work at all. Other than that updates are not released.

We dont even have Ice Golems dropping properly or any of the super troops other than the sneaky goblins.

For the pets... if you put lassi on the RC and the yak on the king... those 2 heroes will deploy with those heroes. The other 2 pets will not deploy with the king/queen so dont set a pet for those 2 heroes and you will be fine.

RE: Update 2021 animal/pets house - Supreme Leader - 10-23-2021

(10-21-2021, 06:45 PM)Melvman00 Wrote:

We waited over 18 months for them to add the update for the Royal Champion to work for th13. They still have not updated the walls since town hall 11.
Pretty much they only release an update when something is broken and the bot will not work at all. Other than that updates are not released.

We dont even have Ice Golems dropping properly or any of the super troops other than the sneaky goblins.

For the pets... if you put lassi on the RC and the yak on the king... those 2 heroes will deploy with those heroes. The other 2 pets will not deploy with the king/queen so dont set a pet for those 2 heroes and you will be fine.

Stop crying

RE: Update 2021 animal/pets house - Melvman00 - 10-25-2021

(10-23-2021, 09:08 PM)Supreme Leader Wrote:
(10-21-2021, 06:45 PM)Melvman00 Wrote:

Stop crying
That wasn't crying by any means... that was simply stating the facts. Sorry if the facts make you upset.
My point was more the updates come when they come... mostly when the bot stops working after an update.