ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Attention YouTubers!!! [Updated 25.7.16]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[UPDATED 25.7.16] 
We are excited to announce a new contest for all the YouTubers out there. If you are a skilled YouTuber and enjoy farming with ClashFarmer bot,
then we invite you to join! 
We're looking for a new Tutorial Video for ClashFarmer version 1.8.12 on how to download and install ClashFarmer bot + MEmu emulator (similar to the video we currently have for version 1.8.11 here). The video should preferably also include a short explanation on how to activate the professional version or use the free version which doesn't require a license key.  

The winner's video will be placed in our official website and will be given big credit! All videos will be placed in our forum with credits and links to the channels! 

Have fun and help us to improve ClashFarmer the best CoC bot!  
Can it be in French or only English ?
English has the highest demand, but we need also in French Smile
Where do we link in the video? I will be making one this weekend.
(04-16-2016, 08:42 PM)lazercloudgaming Wrote: [ -> ]Where do we link in the video? I will be making one this weekend.

Post the Youtube Link here
On April 25th we will announce the video that will be featured in our official website!
ONLY 7 DAYS LEFT!!!
I'm making a tutorial video on 26th. Sorry for the delay
do you need Arabic or English video
Im a youtuber as well even thought small audience but if you guys still need a video let me know
(05-06-2016, 06:18 PM)Borders Breaker Wrote: [ -> ]Im a youtuber as well even thought small audience but if you guys still need a video let me know

Yes, we still need a video! Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5