ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Attention YouTubers!!! [Updated 25.7.16]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(05-13-2016, 02:48 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-13-2016, 07:34 AM)Chewbacca816 Wrote: [ -> ]Here is my amateur full install video! thanks!
https://youtu.be/kzqajC5RG9U

Great video, thank you! 
Just one thing, could you please add a link to the bot download? ( http://www.clashfarmer.com/download.html )

Yes, sure thing!
Unfortunately, my computer crashed awhile back and the video was erased. Sad  However, if you guys would like new videos for each update, I'll make it my job to do that.

Best bot by far out there.
Cant wait until the paid version comes out to see all the awesome features.
Thanks for all your hard work! Big Grin
Okay do you want full walk trough on how to use clash farmer ? Or only how to download it and install it ?
(05-27-2016, 07:48 AM)Miled Wrote: [ -> ]Okay do you want full walk trough on how to use clash farmer ? Or only how to download it and install it ?

According to our users feedbacks there is need in both:

1 - A short video (less than 5 minutes) that shows how to download an install Clashfarmer and Bluestacks. Including the steps of how to remove the older versions of bluestacks and the bot, when installing ClashFarmer new version.

- Remove the older ClashFarmer version from Program Files (x86), before installing the latest version.
  - Uninstall Bluestacks from windows (add/remove programs).
  - Reboot the PC.
  - Install the recommended Bluestacks again from the link at our website, and configure COC. http://www.clashfarmer.com/download.html
  - Run the bot

2 - A full walk through video that explains all the bot features and options in the tabs. Including the advanced background mode, that allows the users to minimize BS and the bot windows and even to turn off the screen completely while it continues to work. 
(We think it will be more effective and popular if the video won't be more than 10 minutes)
(05-25-2016, 11:43 PM)lazercloudgaming Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately, my computer crashed awhile back and the video was erased. Sad  However, if you guys would like new videos for each update, I'll make it my job to do that.

That's would be awesome if you can create a new video for each update!
(05-27-2016, 02:13 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-25-2016, 11:43 PM)lazercloudgaming Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately, my computer crashed awhile back and the video was erased. Sad  However, if you guys would like new videos for each update, I'll make it my job to do that.

Waiting for the next update to come out....my school ends this Friday, so ill have plenty of time to make one! Hopefully I receive a code for premium as well, so I can make a vid on that one Wink
(06-08-2016, 02:36 AM)lazercloudgaming Wrote: [ -> ]

Waiting for the next update to come out....my school ends this Friday, so ill have plenty of time to make one! Hopefully I receive a code for premium as well, so I can make a vid on that one Wink

There is promises of giving free keys at the start to everyone i think... Big Grin
(06-08-2016, 03:57 AM)Borders Breaker Wrote: [ -> ]

There is promises of giving free keys at the start to everyone i think... Big Grin
That's correct Borders Breaker  Cool
(06-08-2016, 12:46 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-08-2016, 03:57 AM)Borders Breaker Wrote: [ -> ]

That's correct Borders Breaker  Cool

Oh that's awesome. Thought it would be a select few Big Grin . Another reason to love CF!
Okay, here is my second attempt!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BHkTmx2C50
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5