ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: [PLEASE FIX] UPGRADING WALLS USING ELIXER DOESN'T WORK AT ALL!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
the latest version of clashfarmer looks good but i have only one problem to this when upgrading the wall using the elix doesnt work at all even in last previous previous version if this command doesnt work at all, PLEASE remove it from the option its quite annoying you have that option but it doesnt exist at all.. if that command really works please send me a video or pictures.. hoping for your best solutions to this..thanks in advance
(04-12-2016, 02:41 PM)lifehunter1992 Wrote: [ -> ]the latest version of clashfarmer looks good but i have only one problem to this when upgrading the wall using the elix doesnt work at all even in last previous previous version if this command doesnt work at all, PLEASE remove it from the option its quite annoying you have that option but it doesnt exist at all.. if that command really works please send me a video or pictures.. hoping for your best solutions to this..thanks in advance

Are you using CF 1.8.10 (RC 10) ? and are you sure you're having enought of Elexir ? Does you're game setting is in English ? Did you run BS and CF as Administrator ?
Don't use Request/Donate Troup in same time of Auto-Wall because it making some bug.
We could help you faster if you could add a Screen shoot of the CF (Clash Farmer) error
[attachment=72 Wrote:TheGentleMan pid='2187' dateline='1460479204']
(04-12-2016, 02:41 PM)lifehunter1992 Wrote: [ -> ]the latest version of clashfarmer looks good but i have only one problem to this when upgrading the wall using the elix doesnt work at all even in last previous previous version if this command doesnt work at all, PLEASE remove it from the option its quite annoying you have that option but it doesnt exist at all.. if that command really works please send me a video or pictures.. hoping for your best solutions to this..thanks in advance

Are you using CF 1.8.10 (RC 10) ? and are you sure you're having enought of Elexir ? Does you're game setting is in English ? Did you run BS and CF as Administrator ?
Don't use Request/Donate Troup in same time of Auto-Wall because it making some bug.
We could help you faster if you could add a Screen shoot of the CF (Clash Farmer) error

Yes i'm using the  CF 1.8.10 RC10 version and i have enough gold and elixer but when i check the use gold and elix to upgrade wall only gold would works fine.
(04-13-2016, 05:01 AM)lifehunter1992 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-12-2016, 04:40 PM)TheGentleMan Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes i'm using the  CF 1.8.10 RC10 version and i have enough gold and elixer but when i check the use gold and elix to upgrade wall only gold would works fine.
Not all wall levels can be upgraded with elixir. Which wall level you were trying to upgrade?