ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: WHY PAY WHEN GET FOR FREE??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So far all you guys have done is BLOCK over half the options from the FREE version 1.8.10 RC17!
Why would anyone want to buy what they can get for FREE? I think I will stay with the free version with ALL options unlocked, I can live without the troop donation and chat lol.

The following options are unlocked on the FREE version 1.8.10 RC17
- Train by barrack (dark troop Only)
-Limit targets by th level
- Deployment speed
-Troop deployment speed
-Split the attack into 1-3 waves
- Deploy order
- Donatation of dark troop-Global chat setting
-Automatic wall upgrades

I would only ever think about buying this product if you guys added more features like these ones:
- Boost barracks with gems, with an option to choose how many gems to keep or use.
- Laboratory troop upgrade options
- Next building upgrade options
- Option to keep one builder free
(06-17-2016, 01:14 AM)blade7327 Wrote: [ -> ]So far all you guys have done is BLOCK over half the options from the FREE version 1.8.10 RC17!
Why would anyone want to buy what they can get for FREE? I think I will stay with the free version with ALL options unlocked, I can live without the troop donation and chat lol.

- Deployment speed
-Troop deployment speed
- Deploy order
-Automatic wall upgrades

I would only ever think about buying this product if you guys added more features like these ones:
- Boost barracks with gems, with an option to choose how many gems to keep or use.

Sorry that you don't agree with the CF team's decision. However, they are spending time on this program and deserve all the money that they will receive. If you would rather use the older version, good for you mate, go right ahead. Also: Your complaint is seen and taken into consideration, Please do not spam around the forums.
(06-17-2016, 01:23 AM)lazercloudgaming Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-17-2016, 01:14 AM)blade7327 Wrote: [ -> ]So far all you guys have done is BLOCK over half the options from the FREE version 1.8.10 RC17!

- Deployment speed
-Troop deployment speed
- Deploy order
-Automatic wall upgrades

Sorry that you don't agree with the CF team's decision. However, they are spending time on this program and deserve all the money that they will receive. If you would rather use the older version, good for you mate, go right ahead. Also: Your complaint is seen and taken into consideration, Please do not spam around the forums.

Not complaining bud, just making observations! not spam!! my post is valid for several thread topics. PS get your lips off CFs ASS.  Tongue
(06-17-2016, 01:33 AM)blade7327 Wrote: [ -> ]

- Deployment speed
-Troop deployment speed
- Deploy order
-Automatic wall upgrades

Not complaining bud, just making observations! not spam!! my post is valid for several thread topics. PS get your lips off CFs ASS.  Tongue

Only necessary to post in one section. And ok, I'm a kiss up for having appreciation for what CF does Big Grin .
(06-17-2016, 01:44 AM)lazercloudgaming Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-17-2016, 01:33 AM)blade7327 Wrote: [ -> ]

- Deployment speed
-Troop deployment speed
- Deploy order
-Automatic wall upgrades

Only necessary to post in one section. And ok, I'm a kiss up for having appreciation for what CF does Big Grin .

Thats his opinion and he is free to speak his mind....
The difference will occur in one COC update, just like when RC17 was released initially, it had to be updated because it failed to work with the new update. Your RC17 is as good as the time it takes for the next COC update. 

Don't get me wrong, I'm under the impression that we will have to pay significantly to have a usable version. For me, it is no big deal, I planned to quit COC when they came out with TH11 update...the bot was really the only thing that kept me playing the free game. When the bot is no longer free and functional, I think many will just tap out. But I try not to count the chickens...maybe they will have something for early adopters.
(06-17-2016, 02:07 AM)jedarojr Wrote: [ -> ]The difference will occur in one COC update, just like when RC17 was released initially, it had to be updated because it failed to work with the new update. Your RC17 is as good as the time it takes for the next COC update. 

Don't get me wrong, I'm under the impression that we will have to pay significantly to have a usable version. For me, it is no big deal, I planned to quit COC when they came out with TH11 update...the bot was really the only thing that kept me playing the free game. When the bot is no longer free and functional, I think many will just tap out. But I try not to count the chickens...maybe they will have something for early adopters.

The free version will work perfectly, im one of the people that license expires in 45 days as well, and im gonna use the free version, im using the bot to get resources and whether its free or pro version it will do the job.
(06-17-2016, 02:20 AM)Borders Breaker Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-17-2016, 02:07 AM)jedarojr Wrote: [ -> ]The difference will occur in one COC update, just like when RC17 was released initially, it had to be updated because it failed to work with the new update. Your RC17 is as good as the time it takes for the next COC update. 

The free version will work perfectly, im one of the people that license expires in 45 days as well, and im gonna use the free version, im using the bot to get resources and whether its free or pro version it will do the job.
We will see, I am TH11, and just figured out how to make the settings (which requires train by barracks) to where I generally make a profit. Taking away that option will = failure.
(06-17-2016, 02:31 AM)jedarojr Wrote: [ -> ]

We will see, I am TH11, and just figured out how to make the settings (which requires train by barracks) to where I generally make a profit. Taking away that option will = failure.

Only dark barracks is disabled in train by barracks option Smile
(06-17-2016, 02:31 AM)jedarojr Wrote: [ -> ]

What settings are you using Smile
Pages: 1 2 3