ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: ClashFarmer Tools how to fix Bot problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(07-14-2018, 09:21 PM)rubayed Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-13-2018, 09:43 PM)Erakey Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-13-2018, 07:52 PM)rubayed Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-13-2018, 07:20 PM)Erakey Wrote: [ -> ]Download it from different browser save it at different location it clearly says in the error the file is damaged

Did that too. I've been using cf over a year now in the same device but never have faced this problem. And only since the very last update of cf facing this. IDK why :/

You the only one facing this issue atm... probably something wrong with you system, double check on windows defender and firewalls.

Problem solved. IDK how. Did exactly same thing I was doing for the past week. Since yesterday all on a sudden all working perfectly. Win10 fact I guess. Many thanks for being with me. You are a star 🔯

Do you have any backup settings enabled, such as online backups, or third party backup solutions, such as Google Drive Sync? They have been known (aka I've experienced) to lock files from being deleted/overwritten.
rate+
Any fix for the supercell login screen anytime soon? I’ve had the issue that every time I get a timeout it logs me off and the bot can’t sign in again, which makes it restart memu, sometimes hundreds of times, which make my explorer lock up and freeze since it doesn’t seem to correctly shut down the previous instances.
(10-09-2018, 11:07 PM)Kebaben Wrote: [ -> ]Any fix for the supercell login screen anytime soon? I’ve had the issue that every time I get a timeout it logs me off and the bot can’t sign in again, which makes it restart memu, sometimes hundreds of times, which make my explorer lock up and freeze since it doesn’t seem to correctly shut down the previous instances.

Hi, it happens only to users who decided to use Supercell id. The workaround is simply play with the time out intervals of ClashFarmer bot (in the "Other" tab). For example, you can set 1 hour break every 3 hours.
hello, when i download clash farmer, it was removed instantly after download. please help
(11-22-2018, 01:23 PM)matthew654 Wrote: [ -> ]hello, when i download clash farmer, it was removed instantly after download. please  help

Make aure to disable anti virus before download and in installing
i did all steps ... https://gyazo.com/e8d354fd8ec8f62c33b00112d16db95a
what can i do?
(12-04-2018, 01:00 PM)shako531 Wrote: [ -> ]i did all steps ... https://gyazo.com/e8d354fd8ec8f62c33b00112d16db95a
what can i do?

What emulator version are you using
Can anyone help me the bot freezes on "verifying emulator and CoC..." I'm using memu
[attachment=899] don't know if I am posting to the correct place or not but here goes. I just started using your bot and I can't figure out what exactly is happening I was hoping you all could help me figure it out.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8