ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: ClashFarmer Tools how to fix Bot problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(07-06-2018, 05:28 AM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-06-2018, 01:51 AM)jayrome Wrote: [ -> ]I Ma using Memu 2.9.6 but I can't farm straight as the bot stops every time the memu recommends to upgrade to a newer version. what should I do?

Disable notifications? Possibly those specifically related to updates?

I already did but this message still popping out every now and then.

MEmu failed to start. PLease reboot the computer and try again, or reinstall the latest version!

MEmuManage.exe: error: The machine 'MEmu' is already locked by a session (or being locked or unlocked)
MEmuManage.exe: error: Details: code MEMU_INVALID_OBJECT_STATE (0x80bb0007), component Machine, interface IMachine, callee IUnknown
MEmuManage.exe: error: Context: "LaunchVMProcess(a-}session, sessionType.raw()e env.raw(), progress.asOutParam()"at line592 of file MEmuManageMisc.cpp
(07-06-2018, 02:46 PM)jayrome Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-06-2018, 05:28 AM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-06-2018, 01:51 AM)jayrome Wrote: [ -> ]I Ma using Memu 2.9.6 but I can't farm straight as the bot stops every time the memu recommends to upgrade to a newer version. what should I do?

Disable notifications? Possibly those specifically related to updates?

I already did but this message still popping out every now and then.

MEmu failed to start. PLease reboot the computer and try again, or reinstall the latest version!

MEmuManage.exe: error: The machine 'MEmu' is already locked by a session (or being locked or unlocked)
MEmuManage.exe: error: Details: code MEMU_INVALID_OBJECT_STATE (0x80bb0007), component Machine, interface IMachine, callee IUnknown
MEmuManage.exe: error: Context: "LaunchVMProcess(a-}session, sessionType.raw()e env.raw(), progress.asOutParam()"at line592 of file MEmuManageMisc.cpp

Delete this version and install the latest and move on maybe ? Big Grin
Just make sure to open memu multi and delete the default instance and create a new instance Android 4.4 and name it memu when installing latest Memu version
Hi, 

Using the bot till the last update as I was in holiday, Came back and DL-ed the new release only to find the following screen. Cant install CF and totally stuck. Any suggestions? Tried downloading several times, did PC clean, restart etc all.

Thanks in advanceSmile
the file is damaged antivirus or firewall blocking the download
make sure to turn it off then download n install then turn it back on again
(07-13-2018, 12:59 PM)Erakey Wrote: [ -> ]the file is damaged antivirus or firewall blocking the download
make sure to turn it off then download n install then turn it back on again

File is not damaged, no anti virus, firewall not blocking. I run it as admin too. Also prev version is uninstalled using the program given above :'(
Download it from different browser save it at different location it clearly says in the error the file is damaged
(07-13-2018, 07:20 PM)Erakey Wrote: [ -> ]Download it from different browser save it at different location it clearly says in the error the file is damaged

Did that too. I've been using cf over a year now in the same device but never have faced this problem. And only since the very last update of cf facing this. IDK why :/
(07-13-2018, 07:52 PM)rubayed Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-13-2018, 07:20 PM)Erakey Wrote: [ -> ]Download it from different browser save it at different location it clearly says in the error the file is damaged

Did that too. I've been using cf over a year now in the same device but never have faced this problem. And only since the very last update of cf facing this. IDK why :/

You the only one facing this issue atm... probably something wrong with you system, double check on windows defender and firewalls.
(07-13-2018, 09:43 PM)Erakey Wrote: [ -> ]

You the only one facing this issue atm... probably something wrong with you system, double check on windows defender and firewalls.

Problem solved. IDK how. Did exactly same thing I was doing for the past week. Since yesterday all on a sudden all working perfectly. Win10 fact I guess. Many thanks for being with me. You are a star 🔯
(07-14-2018, 09:21 PM)rubayed Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-13-2018, 09:43 PM)Erakey Wrote: [ -> ]

Problem solved. IDK how. Did exactly same thing I was doing for the past week. Since yesterday all on a sudden all working perfectly. Win10 fact I guess. Many thanks for being with me. You are a star 🔯

hehehehe glad it worked out some how, have fun
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8