ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: ClashFarmer Tools how to fix Bot problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(12-09-2018, 06:31 PM)sylvesterdead Wrote: [ -> ]don't know if I am posting to the correct place or not but here goes. I just started using your bot and I can't figure out what exactly is happening I was hoping you all could help me figure it out.

Uninstall bluestacks use memu 2.9.6.1 instead it should run without problems
(12-05-2018, 01:17 PM)Indy Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone help me the bot freezes on "verifying emulator and CoC..." I'm using memu

I had the same issue, then had to downgrade the android version on memu by using "multi-Memu" to 4.4. Multi Memu is another program that got installed when you installed memu. 

Now clash farmer closes memu to resize, and can't open it back up.
(01-10-2019, 04:42 PM)nerdluck Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-05-2018, 01:17 PM)Indy Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone help me the bot freezes on "verifying emulator and CoC..." I'm using memu

I had the same issue, then had to downgrade the android version on memu by using "multi-Memu" to 4.4. Multi Memu is another program that got installed when you installed memu. 

Remove clashFarmer with the tool, and resintall it, maybe it attached to the 1st Memu instance.
So reinstall ClashFarmer, open 1st Memu that runs Android 4.4 then open ClashFarmer.

Same issue. Clash farmer closes memu to resize, then can't open it back up.
(01-11-2019, 02:35 PM)nerdluck Wrote: [ -> ]

add screenshots please

You can look at my comments in some other threads. But I think the link in the tutorial actually installs 6.0.6 now. After finding another link to 2.9.6.1 using google. all is good.
(01-11-2019, 03:48 PM)nerdluck Wrote: [ -> ]

You can look at my comments in some other threads. But I think the link in the tutorial actually installs 6.0.6 now. After finding another link to 2.9.6.1 using google. all is good.

I just checked filehippo server link to 2.9.6.1 version on tutorial page, and it downloads 2.9.6.1 for me, it's not changing to 6.0.6.... There's nothing bad.
But yeah if youre having issues you can also find it on google by yourself.
Good it's working now for you bro
(01-13-2019, 12:46 AM)therantex Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-11-2019, 03:48 PM)nerdluck Wrote: [ -> ]

I just checked filehippo server link to 2.9.6.1 version on tutorial page, and it downloads 2.9.6.1 for me, it's not changing to 6.0.6.... There's nothing bad.
But yeah if youre having issues you can also find it on google by yourself.
Good it's working now for you bro

It was actually doing that i changed the link
I don't know if there is something wrong, i just bought clashfarmer, installed memu, and it only says starting bot thats it
(03-30-2019, 07:57 AM)lulu Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know if there is something wrong, i just bought clashfarmer, installed memu, and it only says starting bot thats it

Add screenshot please of the bot and MEmu
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8