ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Ability to choose Memu or Bluestacks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Currently if memu is installed it automatically uses it. I would like to see an option to use bluestacks even if memu is installed so I am able to use memu for other games. Thanks!
(08-25-2016, 10:14 PM)gocards300 Wrote: [ -> ]Currently if memu is installed it automatically uses it. I would like to see an option to use bluestacks even if memu is installed so I am able to use memu for other games. Thanks!

Open MEmu multi and create another MEmu and have 2 running Smile
(08-25-2016, 11:37 PM)תפחד Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-25-2016, 10:14 PM)gocards300 Wrote: [ -> ]Currently if memu is installed it automatically uses it. I would like to see an option to use bluestacks even if memu is installed so I am able to use memu for other games. Thanks!

Open MEmu multi and create another MEmu and have 2 running Smile

Is it possible to run 2 bot instances that way? Trying to get clash royale bot running at same time as clash farmer.
Well it will not run CF on 2 instances, and i dont know about other bots, i thought u just needed another instance to play a different game not to bot