ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: [OUTDATED] Could not read troop occupancy/capacity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I had a problem with this last night.

CF attacked 9 times then 'a problem occurred' followed by 'cannot read troop occupancy/capacity'

CF then spent the rest of the night trying to restart

Instead of having 1 giant stuck in barracks, I have 11 Giants. That's a new one on me....
Before you leave the bot on unattended for hours just stop the bot clear barracks then start it again to avoid problems, i've been running the bot for 3 days none stop now without any problems none stop
(10-27-2016, 07:06 AM)Vתפחד Wrote: [ -> ]Before you leave the bot on unattended for hours just stop the bot clear barracks then start it again to avoid problems, i've been running the bot for 3 days none stop now without any problems none stop

I did that mate. Before I start CF my barracks are clear and I've no spells or anything in my CC. Like I said it happened after 9 attacks by which time I was sound asleep!

Hopefully it's just a glitch. Hopefully the update will fix all this.
Yea the update will include a lot of improvements
It is a good method to fix. I tested, it works well.
to me will not let me download the attachment
(10-27-2016, 03:21 PM)erdevil Wrote: [ -> ]to me will not let me download the attachment

here http://puu.sh/rXrku/c91931a303.png
Applied the fix and its attacked 7 times in 3 hours seems to be working greeeeaaaattttt thankyou תפחד and all the cf team
how do download attachment it just opens the image and isn't allow me to copy or paste it
Right click and save as... theres a link for it as well
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5