ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: [OUTDATED] Could not read troop occupancy/capacity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
how do download attachment it just opens the image and isn't allow me to copy or paste it
I just told you please read the post above u
(10-25-2016, 06:07 AM)תפחד Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone
this is a quick fix for getting stuck in restart loop (Some Issue Occurred: Could not read troop occupancy/capacity)

Download the picture in the attachment and paste it in
Drive:\ClashFarmer\images\troopCountFont
and the folder
Drive:\ClashFarmer\images\armyCampFont
Make sure to overwrite it or delete then paste

[Image: c91931a303.png]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=535]

Thank you lifesaver :Smile
Your method is indeed working!
tks! verymuch
this is a quick fix for getting stuck in restart loop (Some Issue Occurred: Could not read troop occupancy/capacity)

and the folder

thanks
(10-29-2016, 02:42 PM)bugoyagat Wrote: [ -> ]

and the folder

thanks

Still doesn't work.. maybe the troops waiting for completion (Something like that) doesn't work.. I don't actually know how to explain it.
The troops from the quick training #1 are loaded and doesn't wait for the troops to finish.
did you close the bot and emulator when adding the fix? did you replace it on both folders???
(10-30-2016, 10:34 AM)תפחד Wrote: [ -> ]did you close the bot and emulator when adding the fix? did you replace it on both folders???

I exit all the programs and then delete the existing png file and then replace with the new one

Thanks but the problem still continues...
Maybe the problem is the troops waiting for completion thing is not working properly.
If the camp is full, it work properly for a single attack then after that some problem occurs.
The troops from quick training dialog are mostly loaded successfully but it doesn't wait for
the troops to train completely and the problem occurs.. please see the attached video

[video=youtube]http://https://youtu.be/gRrNAnuoZvA[/video]
Today or tomorrow a new version will be released wait till then it might fix your problem
(10-30-2016, 01:33 PM)תפחד Wrote: [ -> ]Today or tomorrow a new version will be released wait till then it might fix your problem

ok...thanks Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5