ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: [OUTDATED] Could not read troop occupancy/capacity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(10-25-2016, 06:07 AM)תפחד Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone
this is a quick fix for the bot if you building giants and getting stuck in (Some Issue Occurred: Could not read troop occupancy/capacity)

Download the picture in the attachment and paste it in Drive:\ClashFarmer\images\troopCountFont and the folder armyCampFont

Make sure to overwrite it or delete then paste

How to download this file please help?
(10-25-2016, 11:22 AM)Jamrock Wrote: [ -> ]
this is a quick fix for the bot if you building giants and getting stuck in (Some Issue Occurred: Could not read troop occupancy/capacity)

Download the picture in the attachment and paste it in Drive:\ClashFarmer\images\troopCountFont and the folder armyCampFont

How to download this file please help?

Check the picture
So far this is working for me! Thanks for the help!

Download the picture in the attachment and paste it in
Drive:\ClashFarmer\images\troopCountFont
and the folder
Drive:\ClashFarmer\images\armyCampFont

Hey guys...just wanted to confirm that this does work. I'm using the free version with Bluestacks and was getting the same errors.
I did what was suggested in this thread and CF is working without errors.

I changed the "5" image in the folders mentioned.
I reduced my troop count from max down by 10.
I also took giants and wall breakers out and went with a 50/50 split Barch attack.

I'm not sure if it was all these things combined or just changing the "5" image that did it, but it's been running successfully for the past 3 hours and I don't want to jinx it by changing things now.

Thanks for the quick fix mate

Cheers

DP
(10-26-2016, 03:28 AM)Death Point Wrote: [ -> ]

Download the picture in the attachment and paste it in
Drive:\ClashFarmer\images\troopCountFont
and the folder
Drive:\ClashFarmer\images\armyCampFont

Hey guys...just wanted to confirm that this does work. I'm using the free version with Bluestacks and was getting the same errors.
I did what was suggested in this thread and CF is working without errors.

I changed the "5" image in the folders mentioned.
I reduced my troop count from max down by 10.
I also took giants and wall breakers out and went with a 50/50 split Barch attack.

I'm not sure if it was all these things combined or just changing the "5" image that did it, but it's been running successfully for the past 3 hours and I don't want to jinx it by changing things now.

Thanks for the quick fix mate

Cheers

DP

This will fix the giant problem Smile im running 20 Giants 120 archers all the time not facing the restart loop, trust me Wink
I did this fix last night and ran CF until this morning with no problems. I'm running CF on BS2 with 24 Giants 40 barbs and the rest archers. CF did 18 attacks last night.
Fix worked for me. Thanks!
Note that official clashfarmer update will be released in few days, including this fix and many more! stay tuned
Your solution works perfectly, thanks תפחד
Thanks Moderator! Nice work!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5