ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: ClashFarmer v1.8.15 fully compatible with Clash Of Clans October Update is out now!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Thank Clashfarmer admins for the new update. It's working perfectly...
(10-30-2016, 08:13 PM)TheGentleMan Wrote: [ -> ]Issue knows:
1) When another device connected, the bot wait X secondes before remsuming **Sometimes work**
2) zoomout problem still occuring (its not effecting the bot but its annoying)

Will be fixed soon.

Hey TheGentleMan,
1 - It could be that the bot will need a few tries to recognize that another device is connected, but it should work.
Regarding 2 please send us a full printscreen and debug. We will check it.
Not to sure if there was a temp fix for this or not but why does my bot not deploy all my troops? Im going with 120 archers 120 barbs. Its not always the same amount of troops that it deploys either, its like the bot has a mind of its own. So if there is a work around to that problem already please let me know if there isn't please fix it fast because it messes up when it doesn't deploy them all.

Thanks and keep up the great work.

BTW im still using BS 1
Very disappointed to see that auto wall upgrade is 'pro version only'

The whole point of CF is to farm for long periods of time unattended, with the auto wall upgrade you could do so for days on end without having to manually empty your resource collectors.

I would urge you to make this one feature part of the free version.

Having said that many thanks for the great work. it is very much appreciated!
(10-31-2016, 11:51 AM)warrior99 Wrote: [ -> ]Not to sure if there was a temp fix for this or not but why does my bot not deploy all my troops? Im going with 120 archers 120 barbs. Its not always the same amount of troops that it deploys either, its like the bot has a mind of its own. So if there is a work around to that problem already please let me know if there isn't please fix it fast because it messes up when it doesn't deploy them all.

BTW im still using BS 1

If your mouse moving while the bot deploying troops it will mess the deployment up
(10-31-2016, 12:44 PM)תפחד Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-31-2016, 11:51 AM)warrior99 Wrote: [ -> ]Not to sure if there was a temp fix for this or not but why does my bot not deploy all my troops? Im going with 120 archers 120 barbs. Its not always the same amount of troops that it deploys either, its like the bot has a mind of its own. So if there is a work around to that problem already please let me know if there isn't please fix it fast because it messes up when it doesn't deploy them all.

BTW im still using BS 1

If your mouse moving while the bot deploying troops it will mess the deployment up
I leave my computer alone when the bot is running, and it seems like its totally random on how many troops it deploys as well it seems like its in 2 waves (even when I have my setting set to only 1 wave).

Before the October release Clashfarmer was working like a champ, and after the update the big issue i'm having is with the deployment. In most attacks those 50 to 100 troops would come in handle getting me more resources.
Trophy drop still bugged, works for 1-2 atks then hangs at "going to look for target"
i noticed with beta it would always leave 1 troop of each kind then after full deployment cycle it was random if it would go back & drop last one, this then causes the troops in que not to have space to finish unless your army were all single slot troops like archer/barbs, but if you had giants in que due to last army not dropping all troops the bot would basically get stuck as camps have 236/240 with giant in que that cant finsh due to  space & bot wouldn't search as it waiting on full camp 240/240

here a screenshot, you can see it dropped all troops but 1 barb/archer/gob ive tried using different troops but it still happens, even if i use 120 barb & 120 archers it drop 119 then moves to next troop

[Image: NDy7J3e.jpg]
[Image: NDy7J3e]

p.s i forgot to crop the pic
message is repeating.

still need to decrease trophies to 1300
going to look for a target....
no new resources gained in 20 seconds, ending battle

please take note that it did not searched any possible target.. it just directly show message that no new resources gained in 20 secs.
Yesterday it worked for like 12 hours non stop.
Today i got this message. No changes (except the sleep-time).

Code:
Some Issue Occurred: Could not reach zoomed out state
Failed to restart more 17 times, restarting CoC
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16