ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: ClashFarmer v1.8.15 fully compatible with Clash Of Clans October Update is out now!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
yup still super buggy... pretty lame for a pay service
I have a problem purchasing the 1 month -30 days the clash farmer i tried 3 accounts in paypal but it didnt work please help me to how to use the paypal or teach me how to purchase it thankyou.
email me in this Email [email protected]
or just message me in my account
I"ve downloaded memu, bluestack 1, and 2 but I still have some problems. Bot doest work well. I dont know why? can anyone help me about that issue?
why would you want to pay for this?  It's a mess, just take the free version and hope it works enough to make it worth the effort
(11-13-2016, 04:51 PM)renelseballe Wrote: [ -> ]I have a problem purchasing the 1 month -30 days the clash farmer i tried 3 accounts in paypal but it didnt work please help me to how to use the paypal or teach me how to purchase it thankyou.
email me in this Email [email protected]
or just message me in my account

Does your problem related to Paypal or ClashFarmer website? 
You can contact us at [email protected]
(11-13-2016, 08:56 PM)asfurcoc Wrote: [ -> ]I"ve downloaded memu, bluestack 1, and 2 but I still have some problems. Bot doest work well. I dont know why? can anyone help me about that issue?

Have you checked our FAQ? http://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=6
If you did and the problem is not solved, please send us a full printscreen and the details on the exact problem.
Just to counter all the 'does not work' posts.....I've used the free version since the latest update with no problems. Yes the bot will keep,zooming out occasionally but it doesn't stop it working. I'm using bluestacks2 and always start the the bot off with empty army camps and no spells. I've had no problems.

Best new feature......The ability for the heroes to know when their health is low and then activate their ability rather than after a set time.

For a free bot it's very good, if you follow the instructions.
thank you
There is a problem with the bot not deploying all of the troops during a raid.Please Check
(11-16-2016, 09:57 AM)jobyk518 Wrote: [ -> ]There is a problem with the bot not deploying all of the troops during a raid.Please Check

Make a smaller army, it should fix the problem.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16