ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: ClashFarmer v1.8.15 fully compatible with Clash Of Clans October Update is out now!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
(11-16-2016, 12:42 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-16-2016, 09:57 AM)jobyk518 Wrote: [ -> ]There is a problem with the bot not deploying all of the troops during a raid.Please Check

Make a smaller army, it should fix the problem.

sure , will try
(11-11-2016, 09:08 PM)ti gars Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-05-2016, 09:04 PM)eagle paradise Wrote: [ -> ]good and keep it up

i have nothing with my fire wall i tryed with and without firewall

i goes to    www.clashfarmer.com
i click on download link
and every time it sent me to the forum page
i have no download starting nothing...

.... still not working i cannot download the link.....
loving this bot every single day lol
(11-17-2016, 01:05 AM)ti gars Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-11-2016, 09:08 PM)ti gars Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-05-2016, 09:04 PM)eagle paradise Wrote: [ -> ]good and keep it up

i have nothing with my fire wall i tryed with and without firewall

i goes to    www.clashfarmer.com
i click on download link
and every time it sent me to the forum page
i have no download starting nothing...

.... still not working i cannot download the link.....
I the bottom of the first post in the forum page, you can find the download link. 
Please read the info in this post, before downloading.
i cant download clash farmer
help me please
hi i try to download clash farmer since new patch and cannot get it....

i disable fire wall and still nothing... when i try to download it and click on download link it only transfer me to the forum...

anny other link for the download what can i do now ?
(11-19-2016, 09:24 PM)ti gars Wrote: [ -> ]hi i try to download clash farmer since new patch and cannot get it....

i disable fire wall and still nothing... when i try to download it and click on download link it only transfer me to the forum...

If you go back to the first post on the first page of this thread you posted in, there is a "==> Download link (Professional & Free) <==". It is in the text of the first post on the bottom. Hope this helps.
(11-19-2016, 10:14 PM)Farmer4life Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-19-2016, 09:24 PM)ti gars Wrote: [ -> ]hi i try to download clash farmer since new patch and cannot get it....

If you go back to the first post on the first page of this thread you posted in, there is a "==> Download link (Professional & Free) <==". It is in the text of the first post on the bottom. Hope this helps.

thanks you body Smile
Few Bugs.
1. Not deploy all troops , bcs somehow ,the bot try delpoying on red areas, and some troops remain undeployed, and bcs of that the bot in slower.
2. The King and Queen are not deployed sometimes.

Thanks.
(11-20-2016, 02:53 PM)Radu Wrote: [ -> ]Few Bugs.
1. Not deploy all troops , bcs somehow ,the bot try delpoying on red areas, and some troops remain undeployed, and bcs of that the bot in slower.
2. The King and Queen are not deployed sometimes.

Thanks.

We will add a fix to it in the next release. For now a workaround that should fix it is creating a smaller army composition.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16