ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Cant get ClashFarmer to start working.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just downloaded ClashFarmer today and have used Bluestacks before. When I open clash of clans on BLuestacks and then click start bot, it just starts says something about closing Bluestacks and stops. Any help is appreciated.

Was I supposed to get a free license key in an email like the video on the website shows?
(04-13-2017, 05:34 PM)clmoore3 Wrote: [ -> ]I just downloaded ClashFarmer today and have used Bluestacks before. When I open clash of clans on BLuestacks and then click start bot, it just starts says something about closing Bluestacks and stops. Any help is appreciated.

Was I supposed to get a free license key in an email like the video on the website shows?

Could you post a print screen of the bot tab so we can see what the log is saying, we also have a thread with most fix to most error that happen with clashfarmer here:

FAQ & Common solutions to common problems

Also we provide a free copy for everyone to use so make sure you have downloaded the latest version 

==> DOWNLOAD LINK for 1.8.16 - RC4 Professional and Free <== also bot will work fine with bluestacks but i would suggest you use Memu as it works alot faster
(04-13-2017, 05:34 PM)clmoore3 Wrote: [ -> ]I just downloaded ClashFarmer today and have used Bluestacks before. When I open clash of clans on BLuestacks and then click start bot, it just starts says something about closing Bluestacks and stops. Any help is appreciated.

any update on if your still having problems, if no reply in next 24 hours I will presume the problems been fixed, if it hasn't please let us know how you got on

burr