ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: ClashFarmer Server Maintenance - September 24th 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
The Clashfarmer infrastructure server is undergoing unscheduled maintenance & upgrades, we are very sorry for this inconvenience. 

Our data-center promised it will be over before 10pm (EST) and the server will be back up. After that, everything will resume as usual.

We thank you for your support and patience!

LIVE UPDATE 3:00 am EST:
Our data-center just updated us that there is a slight delay, the maintenance should be completed in the next few hours. Users who purchased a license key during the maintenance, will receive them as soon as our servers are back, nothing to worry about.

LIVE UPDATE September 25th 5:00 pm EST:
As many of you can see, the server was up again for two hours, but had packet loss issues and our data-center staff are in the process of replacing the router as we are writing this. We are working with our data-center staff around the clock to bring the server back to a stable network connection, please bare with us a bit longer.

LIVE UPDATE September 25th 6:00 pm EST:
We're glad to inform you that it now seems that the maintenance is over and our server is back and all issues are solved.
thanks archer queen,keep it up
[Image: p_6326lah81.jpg][Image: p_632i6vnc2.jpg]

i have this problem for this time
You all rock!  Thank you for the update.
(09-24-2017, 03:47 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]The Clashfarmer infrastructure server is undergoing unscheduled maintenance & upgrades, we are very sorry for this inconvenience. 

Our data-center promised it will be over before 10pm (EST) and the server will be back up. After that, everything will resume as usual.

Thanks,
ClashFarmer Team.

Still not working for me...
(09-25-2017, 02:50 AM)tyb1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-24-2017, 03:47 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]The Clashfarmer infrastructure server is undergoing unscheduled maintenance & upgrades, we are very sorry for this inconvenience. 

Thanks,
ClashFarmer Team.

Still not working for me...

Agreed. Not complaining, just informing, it is currently 11:20pm est and it is not working yet (at least for me)

Edit: Never should have rebooted comp, it worked all the way up until about 45 mins ago for me Sad
Extended maintenance occurred estimated down time unknown
Ok. I see. But for us who bought the professional licence, will have that time  - that we are missing - back?
Well I for one now appreciate how much i miss CF if its out of my control.
(09-24-2017, 03:47 PM)أرتشيركين Wrote: [ -> ]خادم البنية التحتية كلاشفارمر تقييم صيانة غير مجدولة وترقيات، ونحن نأسف جدا لهذا الإزعاج. 

حسنا، سيكون مركز احتياطي. بعد ذلك، كل شيء سوف تستأنف كالمعتاد.

نشكركم على دعمكم والصبر!

شكرا،
فريق كلاشفارمر.

what's the problem

[img]blob:https://web.whatsapp.com/443eb337-2c91-49f1-a780-65738b791d00[/img][img][Image: p_6339cnn31.jpg][/img][Image: s_6339cnn31.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5