ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: COC loads slow in memu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Ever since the December update when I start clash of clans in memu it stays on the black screen before the supercell logo pops up for maybe 20-30 seconds. When the supercell logo finally shows then everything is normal it just takes so long to get there.
This becomes a problem when for one reason or another the bot is running and needs to restart clash. It waits for it to start and when it takes too long it tries again and again. It gets stuck in a loop of restarting clash of clans. I updated memu to 3.6.8.1 and still having the same problem.
(12-22-2017, 03:47 PM)deejpax Wrote: [ -> ]Ever since the December update when I start clash of clans in memu it stays on the black screen before the supercell logo pops up for maybe 20-30 seconds. When the supercell logo finally shows then everything is normal it just takes so long to get there.
This becomes a problem when for one reason or another the bot is running and needs to restart clash. It waits for it to start and when it takes too long it tries again and again. It gets stuck in a loop of restarting clash of clans. I updated memu to 3.6.8.1 and still having the same problem.

I'm also facing the same issue as well. 
I'm unsure if its part of SC movements to stop bots to work in a normal way.
I'm on MEMU 3.6.8.1 and my Clashfarmer version is 1.8.18.
just CoC version maybe its buggy... wait for next CoC Update maybe they will fix it
I'm having the same problem. is there a way to extend the time the bot waits, because the loop pretty much make the bot useless for more then 10 - 12 hits. Then it is and endless loop of restarts.
Yeah me too...but then I'm not to worried about it as it still works and more updates to fix the bug is WIP..
Mind Maze
[quote pid='14654' dateline='1513975254']
just CoC version maybe its buggy... wait for next CoC Update maybe they will fix it
[/quote]

I have changed the devices in MEMU to other phone brands, but all of them seem to be facing the same issue.
However, actual phone usage doesn't show any signs of the game being slowed down at all at the start. (Immediate loading with supercell logo)
Thus I highly suggest the Clash team to check it out...?
(12-23-2017, 04:40 AM)Lexenz Wrote: [ -> ]Mind Maze

I have changed the devices in MEMU to other phone brands, but all of them seem to be facing the same issue.
However, actual phone usage doesn't show any signs of the game being slowed down at all at the start. (Immediate loading with supercell logo)

What clash team?
[/quote]
(12-23-2017, 08:34 AM)Mind Maze Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-23-2017, 04:40 AM)Lexenz Wrote: [ -> ]Mind Maze

What clash team?

[/quote]

Apologies I mean the clashfarmer team  Big Grin
You play it on the phone!..haven't played it on the the phone for ages..(the eyesight is not as good as it use to be) either on the computer or on the tablet.
To avoid problems just open MEmu and CoC let it load then start the bot, I tried everything and the problem still consist with MEmu and CoC
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7