ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: ClashFarmer 1.8.21 - RC2 - Bug reports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello,

Clashfamer was working great for many days. Start with last Sunday I get the error message "Some Issue Occurred: Clashfarmer version check error".
I don't change anything. Internetconnection is fine and a do a reboot. Since Sunday this error apear every time.
Clashfamer Version Professional 1.8.20

BR

Christian
(03-25-2019, 04:50 PM)Gonzokiller Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Clashfamer was working great for many days. Start with last Sunday I get the error message "Some Issue Occurred: Clashfarmer version check error".
I don't change anything. Internetconnection is fine and a do a reboot. Since Sunday this error apear every time.

BR

Christian

You running outdated version download ClashFarmer 1.8.21 - RC2 from the announcements section
(03-25-2019, 05:02 PM)Gonzokiller Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-25-2019, 04:53 PM)Erakay Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-25-2019, 04:50 PM)Gonzokiller Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
Yes, with new Version all is fine. Sorry user error :-)

BR

Christian

You running outdated version download ClashFarmer 1.8.21 - RC2 from the announcements section
Dont be sorry man glad it worked! have fun
Hi the bot works perfectly.

I'm a programmer too, and i know the work for make the bot.
it's a long job and I find it very well taken care of, congratulations!

But problems arise when using supercell, the bot should click on the button "sign in with supercell id",
and then click on the account that could be more than one.
in case of disconnection it must reconnect, now this does not happen.

thanks for your work!
(04-19-2019, 09:59 PM)Vitociancimino Wrote: [ -> ]Hi the bot works perfectly.

I'm a programmer too, and i know the work for make the bot.
it's a long job and I find it very well taken care of, congratulations!

But problems arise when using supercell, the bot should click on the button "sign in with supercell id",
and then click on the account that could be more than one.
in case of disconnection it must reconnect, now this does not happen.

thanks for your work!

Thank you we appreciate what you said
Unfortunately theres no feature for supercell id right now
To avoid the bot from crashing set it to take time out every 3 hours from the timer u have on ur village
Can you please check this error??

Some Issue Occurred: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''
Professional License: 27 days left
Verifying Emulator and CoC...
Checking our status, please wait...
Current Resources:
Gold: 4361997
Elixir: 4124467
Dark_Elixir: 240000
Trophies: 2552
(06-13-2019, 09:10 AM)asistio04 Wrote: [ -> ]Can you please check this error??

Some Issue Occurred: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''
Professional License: 27 days left
Verifying Emulator and CoC...
Checking our status, please wait...
Current Resources:
Gold: 4361997
Elixir: 4124467
Dark_Elixir: 240000
Trophies: 2552

Make a new topic add screenshots of bot and emulator
Just installed two days ago and it worked perfectly. Windows performed its latest update and suddenly Clashfarmer loads really slowly and takes really long to perform its tasks. I tried reinstalling both MEMU and CF but it didn't fix anything. I figured maybe the antivirus was interfering even though it worked fine before the Windows update and shut it down. CF runs at normal speed again but during attacks, it drops the wrong troops and drops spells instead of using hero abilities.

Win 10 Home
MEMU 2.9.6
Core i7 8550
16GB RAM
(06-13-2019, 10:41 PM)AsianGoldFarmer Wrote: [ -> ]Just installed two days ago and it worked perfectly. Windows performed its latest update and suddenly Clashfarmer loads really slowly and takes really long to perform its tasks. I tried reinstalling both MEMU and CF but it didn't fix anything. I figured maybe the antivirus was interfering even though it worked fine before the Windows update and shut it down. CF runs at normal speed again but during attacks, it drops the wrong troops and drops spells instead of using hero abilities.

Win 10 Home
MEMU 2.9.6
Core i7 8550
16GB RAM

Did you delete CF folder from C Drive? or just reinstalled?
(06-13-2019, 10:56 PM)Erakay Wrote: [ -> ]Did you delete CF folder from C Drive? or just reinstalled?

I deleted the folder. Watching the replays from today, it looks like it's splitting into waves even though the setting is on 1 wave. It always leaves a few barbs, deploys the rest, then goes back to the barbs. After all troops are deployed, it drops a rage spell if available, in the same position as CC/heroes. It seems like its confusing the rage spell for a Warden maybe.
Pages: 1 2 3