ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: [OUTDATED] ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.21 - Update Available Now!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
The clash of clans is not running on my computer ... when I start the program the screen goes black and gives a message that the program (coc) is not responding
(04-03-2019, 06:49 PM)Al2k Wrote: [ -> ]when will released the next RC ?
When it is released. No current ETA.

(04-03-2019, 07:21 PM)marcelo souza Wrote: [ -> ]The clash of clans is not running on my computer ... when I start the program the screen goes black and gives a message that the program (coc) is not responding
There are so many problems with this, I can't even start. We need screenshots to help you. Plus, it is a little pointless as the current version of ClashFarmer isn't necessarily compatible with the April '19 update.
(04-04-2019, 03:46 AM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]

(04-03-2019, 07:21 PM)marcelo souza Wrote: [ -> ]The clash of clans is not running on my computer ... when I start the program the screen goes black and gives a message that the program (coc) is not responding
There are so many problems with this, I can't even start. We need screenshots to help you. Plus, it is a little pointless as the current version of ClashFarmer isn't necessarily compatible with the April '19 update.

I think the first question is, is clashfarmer currently working?
I am using the indicated version of the MEMU and the last version of the clashfarmer, until I paid 1 month, but so far nothing has worked.
(04-04-2019, 01:55 PM)marcelo souza Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-04-2019, 03:46 AM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]

(04-03-2019, 07:21 PM)marcelo souza Wrote: [ -> ]The clash of clans is not running on my computer ... when I start the program the screen goes black and gives a message that the program (coc) is not responding

I think the first question is, is clashfarmer currently working?
I am using the indicated version of the MEMU and the last version of the clashfarmer, until I paid 1 month, but so far nothing has worked.

Please make a new topic and provide screenshots, i cant keep track of your problem here
Hi!
Is there a free version available for download?
Thank you
(04-04-2019, 08:09 PM)eransp Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!
Is there a free version available for download?
Thank you

Not at this time. And to others asking, yes the bot works with the April update. It just doesn't have support for all of the extended features, yet.
Hello! Can I use this for the latest update on April 2, 2019? Thanks!
Yes this is the only working version now. Make sure u delete the old one
Hi there... is there any free version to use at the moment?
Heart
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15