ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: [OUTDATED] ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.21 - Update Available Now!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Probably shouldn't have said anything --- people have a right to complain within the rules of the board.  I'm not a mod, don't want to be. But, I do hope CF keep getting enuff paid users to help them keep updating/maintaining.

Happy Botting/Clashing!
(03-05-2019, 04:09 PM)SilentHill Wrote: [ -> ]this is my favorite page on this website.

https://www.clashfarmer.com/download.html

"You can download ClashFarmer now for the very low price of FREE. Later we might double it.

The free version will be ALWAYS available and updated and it has everything you need for efficient botting!"

Glad you like it! Good one!
(03-05-2019, 05:01 PM)SilentHill Wrote: [ -> ][img][/img]

Hahahahaha hell yea bro you do!
The best bot so far, I am almost full cv 12 thanks to Team Clashfarm!
(03-09-2019, 08:09 AM)Nuts.On.Erakeys.Chin Wrote: [ -> ]Fewer and fewer people are coming across the forum and the most recent threads are about the bot not working, or people unhappy with performance, or the emulator they prefer is being phased out.  I just the 90 ban on the free version has really paid off...lol

If thats your opinion then ok idk what you want at this point really
Good Day ArcherQueen...

When will your FREE VERSION will be release? 
Hope you will release your FREE VERSION of Clashfamers ASAP...

More Power to you and all of your developers.... Smile Smile Smile Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
(03-14-2019, 06:04 AM)junsupsup83 Wrote: [ -> ]Good Day ArcherQueen...

When will your FREE VERSION will be release? 
Hope you will release your FREE VERSION of Clashfamers ASAP...

More Power to you and all of your developers.... Smile Smile Smile Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

Thank you for your continuous support! Hopefully the next version will come out soon!
Hi, just wondering if the latest free version is still working? I am having 1.8.19 but not working. have tried reinstall few times
(03-15-2019, 02:33 AM)DrnZ Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, just wondering if the latest free version is still working? I am having 1.8.19 but not working. have tried reinstall few times

Hi, 

The lastest Free version of Clashfarmer is no longer working. Only the professional Clashfarmer is working at moment.
The free version should be available soon (few weeks/months).
(03-17-2019, 09:03 AM)Nuts.On.Erakeys.Chin Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-17-2019, 01:07 AM)TheGentleMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-15-2019, 02:33 AM)DrnZ Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, just wondering if the latest free version is still working? I am having 1.8.19 but not working. have tried reinstall few times

Hi, 

The lastest Free version of Clashfarmer is no longer working. Only the professional Clashfarmer is working at moment.
The free version should be available soon (few weeks/months).

Weeks or months?  It has already been 4 months.  Can we just admit that this bot is no longer free.  Just remove the "free" from the home page and quit leading people on...

We might add the word 'was' before the word free if it doesn't become free.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15