ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Start button disabled/ free version
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HEllo guys, i've read some answers about buying the premium version, however i've used CF in the past, is the free version no longer available?

Best regards
and yes, i read the

Important to read:
1) Version 2.05 is a professional version, which requires a license key. You can purchase a professional license key starting from a one time payment of $5.99 for 30 days! The free version will be released later on, please follow our Facebook and Twitter for updates.
2) We don't support BlueStacks emulator anymore. Please use MEmu 7. All the download links are available in our FAQ.
3) To report bugs, please visit this thread.

but why there is no more a free version?
(11-15-2021, 01:10 AM)ArticZone007 Wrote: [ -> ]and yes, i read the

Important to read:
1) Version 2.05 is a professional version, which requires a license key. You can purchase a professional license key starting from a one time payment of $5.99 for 30 days! The free version will be released later on, please follow our Facebook and Twitter for updates.
2) We don't support BlueStacks emulator anymore. Please use MEmu 7. All the download links are available in our FAQ.

many reasons
attacks on the site
illegal use of the free version
to keep servers and site alive

Important to read:

i completely understand...
you guys develop and maintain the website and program alive.

But unfortunately, some users cant spend that much money on the program...

so, free versions are not available anymore...
(11-15-2021, 01:05 PM)ArticZone007 Wrote: [ -> ]

Important to read:

i completely understand...
you guys develop and maintain the website and program alive.

But unfortunately, some users cant spend that much money on the program...

so, free versions are not available anymore...

yea well feelsbadman Confused