ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
Support for Bluestacks 1 is ending soon - Should I upgrade to BS 2? [Edited 20.5.16] - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Support for Bluestacks 1 is ending soon - Should I upgrade to BS 2? [Edited 20.5.16] (/showthread.php?tid=3604)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Support for Bluestacks 1 is ending soon - Should I upgrade to Bluestacks 2? - TheGentleMan - 05-19-2016

(05-19-2016, 07:17 PM)sazza Wrote: I have a low config pc with dual core,2gb ram..before this update i tried downloading bs 2 when it launched..but it seemed too mch slow for my pc to load..and everything was just too powerful so that my pc couldn't cope up with.. so for me now bs 2 ain't gonna happen real soon...whatever you do..don't just shift from bs 1 to 2.. so many of users will just fall apart...

We understand your concerns. But I don't thing we can make a Emulator like Bluestack. (Not totaly sure, Admin need confirm)
If Bluestack 1 is closing, we need to go ahead with Bluestack 2.
Mabay in a near futur we will support other Emulator, but at moment we support Bluestack 1 and soon BlueStack 2.

RE: Support for Bluestacks 1 is ending soon - Should I upgrade to Bluestacks 2? - ArcherQueen - 05-19-2016

(05-19-2016, 07:31 PM)TheGentleMan Wrote:
(05-19-2016, 07:17 PM)sazza Wrote: I have a low config pc with dual core,2gb ram..before this update i tried downloading bs 2 when it launched..but it seemed too mch slow for my pc to load..and everything was just too powerful so that my pc couldn't cope up with.. so for me now bs 2 ain't gonna happen real soon...whatever you do..don't just shift from bs 1 to 2.. so many of users will just fall apart...

We understand your concerns. But I don't thing we can make a Emulator like Bluestack. (Not totaly sure, Admin need confirm)
If Bluestack 1 is closing, we need to go ahead with Bluestack 2.
Mabay in a near futur we will support other Emulator, but at moment we support Bluestack 1 and soon BlueStack 2.

We will publish another supported  Bluestacks version today or tomorrow the latest.  
No need to download BS 2.

RE: Support for Bluestacks 1 is ending soon - Should I upgrade to BS 2? [Edited 20.5.16] - ArcherQueen - 05-20-2016

[Image: arrow.png] THE TEMPORARY SOLUTION IS TO DOWNLOAD THE RECOMMENDED ROTTED BLUESTACKS 1 VERSION FROM HERE
No need to download BS 2. 
Also, we're currently working on supporting all the new emulators. 

RE: Support for Bluestacks 1 is ending soon - Should I upgrade to BS 2? [Edited 20.5.16] - oovian - 05-21-2016

(05-20-2016, 06:51 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [Image: arrow.png] THE TEMPORARY SOLUTION IS TO DOWNLOAD THE RECOMMENDED ROTTED BLUESTACKS 1 VERSION FROM HERE
It just freezes at the "Setup bluestack account"  clicking on "continue" doesnt do anything.. it just stays in that screen. please help

RE: Support for Bluestacks 1 is ending soon - Should I upgrade to BS 2? [Edited 20.5.16] - ArcherQueen - 05-21-2016

(05-21-2016, 05:32 AM)oovian Wrote:
(05-20-2016, 06:51 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [Image: arrow.png] THE TEMPORARY SOLUTION IS TO DOWNLOAD THE RECOMMENDED ROTTED BLUESTACKS 1 VERSION FROM HERE
It just freezes at the "Setup bluestack account"  clicking on "continue" doesnt do anything.. it just stays in that screen. please help
Have you followed the steps below?   
1) Uninstall Bluestacks from windows   (add/remove programs).   
2) Reboot the PC.   
3) Install Bluestacks again and configure COC.   
4) Run the bot

RE: Support for Bluestacks 1 is ending soon - Should I upgrade to BS 2? [Edited 20.5.16] - kenny - 05-21-2016

Excuse my ignorance but just how long will this solution last for? I'm guessing once BS1 is shut down all versions of BS1 will stop working?

I have BS from your link and I'm running RC12 and have had no probs from day one.

RE: Support for Bluestacks 1 is ending soon - Should I upgrade to BS 2? [Edited 20.5.16] - ArchKing - 05-21-2016

I having problems with the rooted bluestacks it works fine for a few shearche then it goes on a restarting loop

[img][Image: 20160521_064005.jpg][/img]

RE: Support for Bluestacks 1 is ending soon - Should I upgrade to BS 2? [Edited 20.5.16] - Supreme Leader - 05-21-2016

(05-21-2016, 10:55 AM)ArchKing Wrote: I having problems with the rooted bluestacks it works fine for a few shearche then it goes on a restarting loop

[img][Image: 20160521_064005.jpg][/img]

Make sure to completely uninstall Bluestacks and delete the bluestacks folder in Program files (x86)
and install a fresh copy of the rooted version

RE: Support for Bluestacks 1 is ending soon - Should I upgrade to BS 2? [Edited 20.5.16] - ArchKing - 05-21-2016

After 2 or 3 searches this is what i get and then it goes on a loop reastarting i have done all the steps and still have this issue
[Image: 23kb3fc.jpg]

RE: Support for Bluestacks 1 is ending soon - Should I upgrade to BS 2? [Edited 20.5.16] - ArcherQueen - 05-22-2016

(05-21-2016, 08:21 AM)kenny Wrote: Excuse my ignorance but just how long will this solution last for? I'm guessing once BS1 is shut down all versions of BS1 will stop working?

I have BS from your link and I'm running RC12 and have had no probs from day one.

Hey,
The rooted version will continue working also when BS shut down BS1. Also, we're now working on supporting all the new emulators, so we will have better solution very soon.