ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
ClashFarmer 1.8.10 - RC17 compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: ClashFarmer 1.8.10 - RC17 compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! (/showthread.php?tid=3743)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

ClashFarmer 1.8.10 - RC17 compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! - ArcherQueen - 05-24-2016

Arrow DOWNLOAD LINK 

ClashFarmer v1.8.10 - RC17 - compatible with Clash of Clans May Update from 24.5.16!!! [ANTI-BAN VERSION]

Idea IMPORTANT:
* Please note this is not a final version, but a release candidate. To report bugs please post at "Bug Reports for v1.8.10 (RC 17) - COC May Update" forum.
* Before installing RC 17, please remove the older version from from My Computer > C drive> Program Files (x86).
* Bluestacks 2 is not fully supported yet, in the meantime please use the recommended Bluestacks version from our website. We will release a compatible version with Bluestacks 2 in the next few days!

Exclamation [EDITED 25.5.16] Known issues - RC 17:
* It seems that the chat button will not work for now until we fix it. In the meantime you can use the solution suggested by "loubat" in this thread
* Random Clash of Clans app freezing/crashing issue - There's an optional COC update that should fix this bug. Please perform the update. It's a COC bug, not related to ClashFarmer or Bluestacks. 
* Those who experienced starting issues (dll errors) with the latest version, please refresh the page and re-download, we added a fix.

Farm On from ClashFarmer Team!

RE: ClashFarmer version compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! [24.5.16] - bigmak - 05-24-2016

Thanks Archer Queen, great work as always.

RE: ClashFarmer version compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! [24.5.16] - lovemeet - 05-24-2016

(05-24-2016, 06:40 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: DOWNLOAD NOW FREE ClashFarmer v1.8.10 - RC17 - compatible with Clash of Clans May Update from 24.5.16!!! [ANTI-BAN VERSION]

IMPORTANT:
* Please note this is not a final version, but a release candidate. To report bugs please create a thread at "Bug Reports for v1.8.10 (RC 17) - COC May Update" forum.
* Before installing the latest version, please remove the older version from from My Computer > C drive> Program Files (x86).
* Bluestacks 2 is not fully supported yet, in the meantime please download the recommended Bluestacks version from our website. We currently working on supporting all the new emulators and will release another version this week!

Farm On from ClashFarmer Team!

RE: ClashFarmer version compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! [24.5.16] - ComingToAlaska - 05-24-2016

I deleted it from my C Drive and installed new version, says complete but when I try to open it says:

See the logfile 'C:\Program Files (x86)\ClashFarmer\ClashFarmer.exe.log' for details

And in the text file it says:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "gui.py", line 7, in <module>
File "frames\control.pyc", line 4, in <module>
File "bot.pyc", line 3, in <module>
File "maintainer.pyc", line 2, in <module>
File "player.pyc", line 10, in <module>
File "device\__init__.pyc", line 3, in <module>
File "device\_connection.pyc", line 4, in <module>
File "adb\adb_commands.pyc", line 30, in <module>
File "M2Crypto\__init__.pyc", line 22, in <module>
File "M2Crypto\__m2crypto.pyc", line 12, in <module>
File "M2Crypto\__m2crypto.pyc", line 10, in __load
ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.

RE: ClashFarmer version compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! [24.5.16] - geldenhuys - 05-24-2016

Installed, but can't run. Give an error.

RE: ClashFarmer version compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! [24.5.16] - Lenny - 05-24-2016

(05-24-2016, 06:55 PM)ComingToAlaska Wrote: I deleted it from my C Drive and installed new version, says complete but when I try to open it says:

See the logfile 'C:\Program Files (x86)\ClashFarmer\ClashFarmer.exe.log' for details

And in the text file it says:

ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.

same here.

RE: ClashFarmer version compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! [24.5.16] - Arma Guedon - 05-24-2016

Same here

RE: ClashFarmer version compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! [24.5.16] - vazferman - 05-24-2016

ImportError: DLL load failed: No se puede encontrar el módulo especificado.
ImportError: DLL load failed: No se puede encontrar el módulo especificado.

Huh Huh

RE: ClashFarmer version compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! [24.5.16] - lordmike3000 - 05-24-2016

i cant even download it, the link just keeps opening tabs on my computer

RE: ClashFarmer version compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! [24.5.16] - ClanClasher - 05-24-2016

I'm not able to download RC17 either, the link seems to be broken.