ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: What features would you like to see on the next ClashFarmer versions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(09-09-2016, 06:27 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-01-2016, 04:01 PM)FlamingXBall Wrote: [ -> ]Is there an ETA of 8.13? Just curriouse.

-Flaming

We're testing it now

Okay, Thanks
Great update - pushbullet feature is great !

Would it be possible to add a command to pushbullet where we can ask for our current resource totals. It would be be good to see when/if I need to stop the bot during the day because the storages are nearly full.

Thanks !
Copying the design of any other village ... Big Grin
Please please add the TH Sniping option :oo really need that cause the bot looses so much trophys while just sneaking for ressources :/
(01-09-2017, 09:42 PM)MCStreetguy Wrote: [ -> ]Please please add the TH Sniping option :oo really need that cause the bot looses so much trophys while just sneaking for ressources :/

For now, we recommend to farm with strong troops, so that it won't happen.
I am not as worried about spells bc they can be expensive. But rearming/reloading traps is a must!
We need an attack this base button.

Also after say 40 searches for a dead base attack closest or best fit base. ie reduse deadbase qty by half. and attack best fit. Idea

Spell utilisation or specific attack strategy. ie proper barch or lavaloon with spells would be nice. Exclamation

Not wasting spell on cc as presently happening. Cool
I own 8 pro licenses and would LOVE to see a version for Mac computers come out Smile

Thanks

and THanks for all you do!
(07-27-2017, 02:34 PM)MadZebra Wrote: [ -> ]I own 8 pro licenses and would LOVE to see a version for Mac computers come out Smile

Thanks

and THanks for all you do!

on behalf the CF team I apologize for this delay in releasing MAC version and thats due to the many changes that happened to CoC and emulators which made the Developers work on those instead of finishing the MAC version.
Hopefully an opportunity will present it self and the developers can finalize the mac version for beta release
Thank you for your support!
Would like to see Change Accounts...I know of another bob that has it (I was using it before I came here). From memory it work for 3 hrs then changed account..but it only worked for 2 accounts.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5