ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: What features would you like to see on the next ClashFarmer versions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(07-29-2017, 06:01 AM)REMAND Wrote: [ -> ]Would like to see Change Accounts...I know of another bob that has it (I was using it before I came here). From memory it work for 3 hrs then changed account..but it only worked for 2 accounts.

That would be awesome!
Just want to give a few suggestions, as I have only been using the bot for about a month now but have 12 accounts I've tried it on (as I've been playing coc for 3 years) and wanted to say you could add gemming barracks. because people like me who have multiple accounts and just discovered the bot, have lots of hero's and walls to upgrade, so would take too long on regular speed. I know most people with 1 or 2 accounts wouldn't matter. I'm always checking my computer every hour to boost the barracks.

second thing could be add spells, but allow how many spells can be used, because maybe only need 1 or 2, but if used all would be too expensive.

And the final thing, is it's true, TH sniping should be added, let me explain why, I have 5 defenseless accounts, and the trophies get pushed down so low, to like 700 or 800, (because only log in for war) and to until about 1400 trophies (for th10) you can find almost everybody has their th outside, but no good loot, until getting to a higher trophy range. So the bot often hits next for like 50 times when the trophies are like at 700, so I just did it manually to get it back up past 1400 but took me like an hour per account. (still faster than the bot, would probably take around 3 hours boosted to get the trophies back up to a reasonable amount)
(07-29-2017, 06:01 AM)REMAND Wrote: [ -> ]Would like to see Change Accounts...I know of another bob that has it (I was using it before I came here). From memory it work for 3 hrs then changed account..but it only worked for 2 accounts.

+1

it would be really nice if the bot could recognise weak, engineered and defenceless bases and attack these if they had the loot amout that we are looking for, even if the bases were not dead.
(11-15-2017, 08:15 AM)ozzyshares Wrote: [ -> ]it would be really nice if the bot could recognise weak, engineered and defenceless bases and attack these if they had the loot amout that we are looking for, even if the bases were not dead.

+1
The boosting your barracks would be great. At th12 you need to be in 1900 to 2500 trophy range to get good loot. Problem is you will also need to use strong armies. If purple isn't needed anymore you can roll all miners & 4 barbs (22.5 minutes to cook) However you get better overall value of a 24 miners and 17 Valkyries. That army takes quite awhile without boost. Not to big of a deal to jump on and gem an hour and then throw a boost potion to get 2 hrs before needing to check.... But it would make it easier that's for sure.

Is there anywhere we can see if this feature is in fact being added, and if so... What is the progress of it.

Thanks for all that you do ... 

Ragnarök
Lightning spells to target DE drills would be the bomb please make this a reality Big Grin
(04-22-2019, 08:06 PM)iraqdad Wrote: [ -> ]Lightning spells to target DE drills would be the bomb please make this a reality Big Grin

that would be a waste of spells even if the bot could use them. the game its self stops spells being effective on resource collectors and stores i believe
Please add option to lightning dark elixir drills
(06-28-2019, 01:00 AM)metroluxe Wrote: [ -> ]Please add option to lightning dark elixir drills

the bot does not use spells as it is a waste of resources so would not really be cost effective to every player rather than the odd few players.
The spreadsheet of past raids would be super interesting to keep track of. It shouldn't be that hard to add an option to log to a text file. If that was added I'd be happy to create a parsing tool that would show you your most effective strategies over time.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5