ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: ClashFarmer compatible version with COC Oct update will be released in a few hours
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
thancks
(10-13-2016, 10:30 AM)תפחד Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-13-2016, 06:43 AM)AliSmhahz Wrote: [ -> ]سلام حب  ممكن فد شي يوضح اكثر عن البوت الجديد، وهل يتناسب مع البلوستاك وشكرا
وعليكم السلام ... ماكو فرق بالبوت بس بطريقة بناء الجيش تتم عن طريق تحضير وخزن جيش ومن ثم اختيار الجيش 1 او 2 او 3 من البوت

(10-13-2016, 07:33 AM)lazo19 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys I have a problem with zoom.

https://s18.postimg.org/pz6nl7c7t/COC_bug.png

Open memu multi > delete instances > create new one > configure it and CoC > open Clashfarmer and start it
You people are getting yourselves overworked... you are getting a FREE program that helps you CHEAT playing a game.

Why don't you be like an honest person and play the game like it is supposed to, while the people who are giving you the FREE program work on making it so it works properly when they give you the FREE program to CHEAT on playing a game.

If you think it's such a simple fix to fix the current programming issues then why don't you go program one yourself... I wish you good luck.

AND if you are unhappy with the wait times on the FREE program, then I suggest you go search for another program that does as good a job as ClashFarmer.

BUT if you want the program now, why don't you pay for the program, become a premium member, and then you get to help us FREE users get it faster rather than complain.  Be part of the solution not the problem.

ALSO these developers have a life and probably a full time job and this ClashFarmer is something they do for the community of CHEATERS for FREE on their own FREE time where they could be at a bar having a drink rather than working on giving you GUYS a free program to use to CHEAT.
YOU GUYS,ARE,AMAZING .....THE HELL WITH ALL THE   negative  people  commenting.Thankyou clashfarmer team
Thank you some of you.... and some need to relax its just a game
Im with Spud on this one. Y'all free leeches need to chill. With that being said, I'm a free leech. However, I went and bought a one month premium membership to help out with the beta testing and give back a little to such an awesome group of developers. You guys rock. Screw the negative leeches. If they are complaining, they aren't paying so screw them.
Just wait they will release a free version soon, they are good guys. im using cf since january, thanks cf team
(10-14-2016, 04:10 PM)Spudsicles Wrote: [ -> ]You people are getting yourselves overworked... you are getting a FREE program that helps you CHEAT playing a game.

Why don't you be like an honest person and play the game like it is supposed to, while the people who are giving you the FREE program work on making it so it works properly when they give you the FREE program to CHEAT on playing a game.

If you think it's such a simple fix to fix the current programming issues then why don't you go program one yourself... I wish you good luck.

AND if you are unhappy with the wait times on the FREE program, then I suggest you go search for another program that does as good a job as ClashFarmer.

BUT if you want the program now, why don't you pay for the program, become a premium member, and then you get to help us FREE users get it faster rather than complain.  Be part of the solution not the problem.

ALSO these developers have a life and probably a full time job and this ClashFarmer is something they do for the community of CHEATERS for FREE on their own FREE time where they could be at a bar having a drink rather than working on giving you GUYS a free program to use to CHEAT.
you moron Spudsicles

why u support cf. you know nothing about business. u are a cheater.we are cheater all we use cf are cheater...cf also cheater..there is no proud on faking a code..and there is no regard no fake...we all r fake who use cf.

its their job to do the finished bug...if not possible they have to say it will take time not hours. as i am a free user i cant give u time.i am developer i also make game not like coc but still i know program.

its not personal.but admin must admit that the title is wrong it must says "few days" not fucking few hours.
and for your kind information the developer are working on cf they are some how work on super cell or related on that.they all know code of coc and stuff thats why they have easy stuff to break the code of coc.

AND IF A TEMPORARY SOLUTION IS MADE FOR PROFESSIONAL USER WHY NOT FOR FREE USER..THATS BECAUSE WE ARE FREE AND THEY ARE PAY FOR IT.WHY TAKE TIME FOR FREE USER .FREE USER IS NOT A USER???

ITS FUCKING FREE FOR THEY HAVE NO VALUE FOR THEIR TIME.

ALL SOLUTION ARE MADE WITHIN 1 HR ....THEY ARE WAIT FOR FUCKING BUSINESS THATS ALL....AND PLEASE CHANGE THE TITLE.
It was released after few hours http://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showthr...p?tid=4422
and its working
You not pro user, you cant use the beta version when final release is ready it will be available for everyone....
its only for pro users, and the forums already spammed about same bugs none understand what beta is
just imagine if all users got to test, forums will be spammed 100000x more about same bugs or PC problems preventing the bot from working and thus will delay the development even more
So chill with the tune dont disrespect other members
Why call spuds a moron ? Grow up my friend
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7