ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: ClashFarmer compatible version with COC Oct update will be released in a few hours
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Admin.....

It might be an idea the change the thread title from '......released in a few hours' to something like 'Will be released when it's been fully tested in a few weeks'

Perhap then that would stop morons posting why they'd can't have the beta version and when will the 'free version' be released. I doubt it though.
My advice is to wait for the release of the free version. Visit always this forum so that you can update whats going on here.The devs are working until its finish so stop writing messages that can offend to others.
(10-12-2016, 10:00 PM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Clashers!
As you probably already know SuperCell released today Clash of Clans October 2016 update, which requires us to update ClashFarmer bot to support the new GUI and training. 
Our lead developers currently working very hard to adapt ClashFarmer and release a compatible version with new COC update ASAP.
Please be patient and follow the forum announcements for updates.

Yours ClashFarmer Team

Can't wait , thanks ❤️ That's the best bot ever of coc , well done
They are intelligent. they make us wait too long for us to pay for the paid version. But with such high prices ... I do not pay Dodgy
As you probably already know SuperCell released today Clash of Clans October 2016 update, which requires us to update ClashFarmer bot to support the new GUI and training. 
Our lead developers currently working very hard to adapt ClashFarmer and release a compatible version with new COC update ASAP.

Yours ClashFarmer Team

Admin, That' great.  thanks in advance.
(10-15-2016, 10:59 AM)noker612 Wrote: [ -> ]They are intelligent. they make us wait too long for us to pay for the paid version. But with such high prices ... I do not pay Dodgy

I couldn't wait for the free version to be released so I downloaded another bot  Idea   Tongue
I didn't pay and got a working bot -----> they are not intelligent Big Grin  we are LOL Tongue

Yours ClashFarmer Team

Can't wait , thanks ❤️ That's the best bot ever of coc , well done
(10-15-2016, 08:08 PM)abou el mich Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-15-2016, 10:59 AM)noker612 Wrote: [ -> ]They are intelligent. they make us wait too long for us to pay for the paid version. But with such high prices ... I do not pay Dodgy

I couldn't wait for the free version to be released so I downloaded another bot  Idea   Tongue
I didn't pay and got a working bot -----> they are not intelligent Big Grin  we are LOL Tongue

Hi abou el much can u please tell me bot name.thank you
how to get clashfarmer for  free ? i can downlowad only prem wersion im from Polan ;]
Give them time nad just 4 now play normal =-]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7