ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: ClashFarmer compatible version with COC Oct update will be released in a few hours
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Spud You the man could not say it any better myself.
(10-12-2016, 11:46 PM)תפחד Wrote: [ -> ]بالخدمة اخ علي هذا الاصدار شوي تغيير كبير بيه فياخذ وقت حتى يشتغل وان شاءالله باكر يكون شغال بعون الله

خادم ربك اخويه العزيز بس انا استعمل النسخه المجانيه ولاصدار الجديد 1.8.14 ليس مجاني  ومتى بتنزل النسخه المجانيه الإصدار 1.8.14 وارجو الرد مع الشكر والتقدير.
(10-14-2016, 11:17 PM)ALI KING Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-12-2016, 11:46 PM)תפחד Wrote: [ -> ]بالخدمة اخ علي هذا الاصدار شوي تغيير كبير بيه فياخذ وقت حتى يشتغل وان شاءالله باكر يكون شغال بعون الله

خادم ربك اخويه العزيز بس انا استعمل النسخه المجانيه ولاصدار الجديد 1.8.14 ليس مجاني  ومتى بتنزل النسخه المجانيه الإصدار 1.8.14 وارجو الرد مع الشكر والتقدير.

هذي النسخه تجريبيه وحتى نحصل ناس بسرعه تساعدنا على اكتشاف الاخطاء اختارينه بس العندهم نسخه مدفوعه حتى لا تصير هوسه يعني
وان شاءالله بس تنحصل المشاكل بهذي النسخه يتم اطلاقها مجاني

(10-14-2016, 11:17 PM)ALI KING Wrote: [ -> ]

هذي النسخه تجريبيه وحتى نحصل ناس بسرعه تساعدنا على اكتشاف الاخطاء اختارينه بس العندهم نسخه مدفوعه حتى لا تصير هوسه يعني
وان شاءالله بس تنحصل المشاكل بهذي النسخه يتم اطلاقها مجاني
(10-14-2016, 07:27 PM)deleon Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-14-2016, 04:10 PM)Spudsicles Wrote: [ -> ]You people are getting yourselves overworked... you are getting a FREE program that helps you CHEAT playing a game.

Why don't you be like an honest person and play the game like it is supposed to, while the people who are giving you the FREE program work on making it so it works properly when they give you the FREE program to CHEAT on playing a game.

If you think it's such a simple fix to fix the current programming issues then why don't you go program one yourself... I wish you good luck.

AND if you are unhappy with the wait times on the FREE program, then I suggest you go search for another program that does as good a job as ClashFarmer.

BUT if you want the program now, why don't you pay for the program, become a premium member, and then you get to help us FREE users get it faster rather than complain.  Be part of the solution not the problem.

ALSO these developers have a life and probably a full time job and this ClashFarmer is something they do for the community of CHEATERS for FREE on their own FREE time where they could be at a bar having a drink rather than working on giving you GUYS a free program to use to CHEAT.
you moron Spudsicles
HAHA!

Yes deleon, I too cheat I never denied that just for your information.  I guess that's why we are all on this forum talking about CF because we are all cheaters for using this program.
I also do no nothing about business, but what I do know is that you can't complain about getting something for FREE... cause you never paid for it or exchanged it for any services rendered.
I don't support CF, I have not paid for anything and I am not a paying premium member. Just to clear things up.  But if you and I were to pay for this then we have every right to complain and bitch about the service we just paid for.  I know that part of business.
I am not sticking up for CF for writing any wrong titles or telling people that it's ready in two hours.  Frankly you can complain about that all you want all you want.
If they are withholding something FREE from you cause they feel like it power to them, it's FREE and they don't have to give it to you.  If you are paying for a service then YES, you should be getting something in return.
Just like things in the real world if there is something for FREE you better read the fine print cause there is always a catch 22... in our case period for testing of 1-2 weeks.

Thanks all of you who support my statement.

Sometimes I just think about all the people in-game in GENERAL chat and relate them to the complaining people on this forum... cause I'm pretty sure they aren't even old enough to drink.
(10-14-2016, 11:24 PM)Spudsicles Wrote: [ -> ][quote='deleon' pid='9650' dateline='1476473224']
[quote='Spudsicles' pid='9632' dateline='1476461451']

Wink
(10-14-2016, 04:10 PM)Spudsicles Wrote: [ -> ]You people are getting yourselves overworked... you are getting a FREE program that helps you CHEAT playing a game.

Why don't you be like an honest person and play the game like it is supposed to, while the people who are giving you the FREE program work on making it so it works properly when they give you the FREE program to CHEAT on playing a game.

If you think it's such a simple fix to fix the current programming issues then why don't you go program one yourself... I wish you good luck.

AND if you are unhappy with the wait times on the FREE program, then I suggest you go search for another program that does as good a job as ClashFarmer.

BUT if you want the program now, why don't you pay for the program, become a premium member, and then you get to help us FREE users get it faster rather than complain.  Be part of the solution not the problem.

ALSO these developers have a life and probably a full time job and this ClashFarmer is something they do for the community of CHEATERS for FREE on their own FREE time where they could be at a bar having a drink rather than working on giving you GUYS a free program to use to CHEAT.

Lol i personaly never complain about programming unless i know i could do better after the 2 week long course i took on java... no complaints from me, im sure the new version will work great
spudsicles!!!? and who the hell asked your opinion? speak for yourself.... the programmers made the free available for those of us who just play the game for fun... the makers of Cf where kind enough to all fun loving players....lucky are you!? can afford to pay for the cheat ...for not so lucky ...we are given the option to play it for free...so shut the f... up...its not your fu....... business anyway! you play on....
(10-15-2016, 04:20 AM)extrajudicialjoker Wrote: [ -> ]spudsicles!!!? and who the hell asked your opinion? speak for yourself.... the programmers made the free available for those of us who just play the game for fun... the makers of Cf where kind enough to all fun loving players....lucky are you!? can afford to pay for the cheat ...for not so lucky ...we are given the option to play it for free...so shut the f... up...its not your fu....... business anyway! you play on....

Haha... not certain which side of the fence you're on but Happy Friday dude! Tongue
how can i get license key?
(10-15-2016, 06:29 AM)Excalibur Wrote: [ -> ]how can i get license key?

http://www.clashfarmer.com/pricing.html
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7