ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: ClashFarmer compatible version with COC Oct update will be released in a few hours
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
good news
Thank you CF team. looking forward to it.
(10-15-2016, 08:08 PM)abou el mich Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-15-2016, 10:59 AM)noker612 Wrote: [ -> ]They are intelligent. they make us wait too long for us to pay for the paid version. But with such high prices ... I do not pay Dodgy

I couldn't wait for the free version to be released so I downloaded another bot  Idea   Tongue
I didn't pay and got a working bot -----> they are not intelligent Big Grin  we are LOL Tongue

Yea you're intelligent. If you were intelligent then you should be able to code your own bot. By the way, when you get banned post in this forum again so I can get a good laugh for the day.
(10-16-2016, 07:41 PM)Gpowell2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-15-2016, 10:59 AM)noker612 Wrote: [ -> ]They are intelligent. they make us wait too long for us to pay for the paid version. But with such high prices ... I do not pay Dodgy

I couldn't wait for the free version to be released so I downloaded another bot  Idea   Tongue
I didn't pay and got a working bot -----> they are not intelligent Big Grin  we are LOL Tongue

Yea you're intelligent. If you were intelligent then you should be able to code your own bot. By the way, when you get banned post in this forum again so I can get a good laugh for the day.

hehehehe yea thats what im waiting for , then i will just purge them from forums xD
(10-12-2016, 10:00 PM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Clashers!
As you probably already know SuperCell released today Clash of Clans October 2016 update, which requires us to update ClashFarmer bot to support the new GUI and training. 
Our lead developers currently working very hard to adapt ClashFarmer and release a compatible version with new COC update ASAP.
Please be patient and follow the forum announcements for updates.

Yours ClashFarmer Team

Admin, you probably meant few weeks,  not hours 😀
not working
Hello
Why did not you go down the free version?
Please help ....
(10-13-2016, 01:24 AM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]ClashFarmer Professional 1.8.14 Beta is an early release.

The early version is a closed beta  limited for professional users, to initially test the bot, free version will resume soon.

You will not be able to start the bot without a professional key in this version.

Please note, it's a beta version, the main and core features work but not all the features adapted to the COC update yet, a fully compatible version will be released very soon.
Currently the start and stop buttons are greyed out in the non-professional mode.
(10-16-2016, 07:41 PM)Gpowell2 Wrote: [ -> ]

we will see :Big Grin 
Big Grin Cool
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7