ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: BAN REPORTS HERE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
BOT STATUS: UNDETECTED

If you're banned add a screenshot of memu and the ban message
Date of ban stuff like that
Oh dont cry Wink
thnx for info
(01-14-2020, 03:38 PM)questspammer Wrote: [ -> ]thnx for info

MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN BANNED I HAVE LOST IT NOW

(01-14-2020, 10:06 PM)bjdyke Wrote: [ -> ]

ANYONE NO HOW I CAN GET MY ACCOUNT BACK

ANYONE NO HOW I CAN GET MY ACCOUNT BACK
you can appeal the ban with supercell and if they have no proof they should unlock what i have been told.
We here got 5 CoC accounts that we're running for several years with the recommended settings with no issues so far, including until today...
It looks that the current bans are delayed, some users didn't use their Clashfarmer bot for few weeks before they got banned, so we can't know want cause of these bans, we also know that Supercell are doing it in waves.

None of our accounts got banned in this wave, also, out of hundreds of bot users we received only 7 unique ban reports.

While it is hard to say this 100% true, but we can assume one of the following reasons got them into this wave:
1) These users used some type of detectable mod
2) They used extreme/non-recommended settings that made them easy to detect.
3) They got manually reported on by other users.
Do we have any idea how many attack waves the people who were banned were using? It seems more "human" to use 3 waves as 1 wave is not a common way that people attack even if just farming. I'd also be curious if any of the people who were banned have ever spent money with Supercell for gems, special packages, etc. I can't imagine Supercell wants to lose people who buy stuff from them.
weird. i have 3 accounts running on the bot. and i did not know there's a recommended setting for the bot. im using max settings for the bot for 3 account. and been using the bot for few months now. should i stop botting? lol

Edit : all 3 accounts are 10 years old or longer. all 3 accounts have monthly gold passes spent. none on gems or special packages. so per account it's only the gold passes every month.

all account run on same settings.

Army : Miners on 2 account , Barch on 3rd account
Search : 400k gold & elixir
Attack : wave and troop speed 9 lol
Running 24/7 with breaks every 4 hours. if there's no builder available and storages are maxed then i would change to other account and repeat.
all 3 accounts have 3 different super cell ID and the accounts are also used on my computer, iphone and ipad.

my guess is that the accounts that are banned are reported by other people. which make total sense that it got banned after they investigated the manually reported accounts. it works same as other games such as CS:GO.
(01-16-2020, 09:13 AM)mac23 Wrote: [ -> ]weird. i have 3 accounts running on the bot. and i did not know there's a recommended setting for the bot. im using max settings for the bot for 3 account. and been using the bot for few months now. should i stop botting? lol

Edit : all 3 accounts are 10 years old or longer. all 3 accounts have monthly gold passes spent. none on gems or special packages. so per account it's only the gold passes every month.

Running 24/7 with breaks every 4 hours. if there's no builder available and storages are maxed then i would change to other account and repeat.
Its not detected those people probably got reported
You might get banned even with recommended settings if someone report you
(01-16-2020, 09:24 AM)Erakay Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-16-2020, 09:13 AM)mac23 Wrote: [ -> ]weird. i have 3 accounts running on the bot. and i did not know there's a recommended setting for the bot. im using max settings for the bot for 3 account. and been using the bot for few months now. should i stop botting? lol

yes i just re-edited my post. my bet is on the report button by players. because if it's because of the bot settings i would have been banned as my settings are maxed and 100% not human like lol.

so what steps should i take now? or stop botting temporarily?
(01-16-2020, 09:27 AM)mac23 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-16-2020, 09:24 AM)Erakay Wrote: [ -> ]

yes i just re-edited my post. my bet is on the report button by players. because if it's because of the bot settings i would have been banned as my settings are maxed and 100% not human like lol.

so what steps should i take now? or stop botting temporarily?

Nah you dont need to stop just put breaks every 3 hours in Other tab on the bot
Pages: 1 2 3