ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: ClashFarmer v2.06 - COC TH 15 October 2022 Update - Bug Reports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
hello, the bot doesnt create seige troops, whenever i set it to create one it says system error
(04-04-2020, 01:16 PM)cleon88 Wrote: [ -> ]hello, the bot doesnt create seige troops, whenever i set it to create one it says system error

Yup. For now, if you want to create any, create them in a quick train. Otherwise disable for now.
ATTENTION: You did not configure time out hours for the bot under the "Other" tab,
it is very recommended to do so in-order to optimize the detection evasion.
Error verifying professional license key.
License issue occured, halting bot.
Verifying Emulator and CoC...
Some Issue Occurred: Clashfarmer version check error
The bot was stopped.
Starting Bot...
ClashFarmer Started.
Detection evasion support is enabled.
ATTENTION: You did not configure time out hours for the bot under the "Other" tab,

can you someone help ?
(04-05-2020, 05:33 PM)akian Wrote: [ -> ]ATTENTION: You did not configure time out hours for the bot under the "Other" tab,
Some Issue Occurred: Clashfarmer version check error
The bot was stopped.
Starting Bot...
ClashFarmer Started.
Detection evasion support is enabled.

can you someone help ?

yes deactivate your key restart pc then activate it again, and post in the appropriate section next time
I am having this issue after installation, couldn't launch clashfarmer. Reintalled and remove and reinstalled... same issues

Window 8.1

Memu 7

[Image: Screenshot%204.png]
(04-07-2020, 08:04 AM)clashie Wrote: [ -> ]I am having this issue after installation, couldn't launch clashfarmer. Reintalled and remove and reinstalled... same issues

Window 8.1

Memu 7

Make sure to exclude it from antivirus and firewall reinstall follow links below
(04-07-2020, 03:15 PM)Erakay Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-07-2020, 08:04 AM)clashie Wrote: [ -> ]I am having this issue after installation, couldn't launch clashfarmer. Reintalled and remove and reinstalled... same issues

Window 8.1

Memu 7

Make sure to exclude it from antivirus and firewall reinstall follow links below

Yup thanks, it works fine now

Window 8.1

Memu 7

That's just saying the shortcut you had isn't pointing to the correct location.
The bot is not working, i am using memu and the village is on but the button start bot doesn't appear to be active why?
(04-08-2020, 01:47 PM)CLAYMORE OFFICIAL Wrote: [ -> ]The bot is not working, i am using memu and the village is on but the button start bot doesn't appear to be active why?

Because you need to have a professional license to use the bot. There is no free version at this time.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7