ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: ClashFarmer v2.06 - COC TH 15 October 2022 Update - Bug Reports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I got this error:  Some Issue Occurred: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'ReadUntilClose'
(08-09-2020, 01:16 AM)TrainerGolem Wrote: [ -> ]I got this error:  Some Issue Occurred: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'ReadUntilClose'

Close everything
Open multi memu
Click on the trash icon on top right
Click new
Click Android 5.1
Long time user - first time experiencing this issue

Auto-wall upgrade feature is not working for level 9/10 walls - everytime the bot looks for a wall it clicks on the player shield icon

Log:

Looking for walls level 10
Could not locate a level 10 wall, sorry Sad

Please advise!!
(09-01-2020, 01:02 AM)clash101 Wrote: [ -> ]Long time user - first time experiencing this issue

Auto-wall upgrade feature is not working for level 9/10 walls - everytime the bot looks for a wall it clicks on the player shield icon

Log:

Looking for walls level 10
Could not locate a level 10 wall, sorry Sad

Please advise!!

Move all walls you want to upgrade to the front of the village and make sure they are infront of buildings
Hi,

When I start the bot it just says "Starting Bot" and nothing happens.
Been sitting here for a good 10 min.
Hey,

bot can't find walls (level 10) to upgrade, but i have around 100 left.
bot's attack log history saves incorrect resources and trophies count, for example i loot 647 k gold, 394 k elixir, 1 k dark elixir and 14 trophies and the bot saves 276 k gold, 168 k elixir, 440 dark elixir and 5 trophies. I encountered this bug around 2 days ago and it's pretty annoying.

I don't interfere with Clash of clans or the bot in this time, just letting it doing its job.

I can't attach the photos, they're too large and i uploaded them to imgur, check the link for more proof: https://imgur.com/a/hAv7aXt
(09-09-2020, 07:17 PM)petros0803 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey,

bot can't find walls (level 10) to upgrade, but i have around 100 left.
bot's attack log history saves incorrect resources and trophies count, for example i loot 647 k gold, 394 k elixir, 1 k dark elixir and 14 trophies and the bot saves 276 k gold, 168 k elixir, 440 dark elixir and 5 trophies. I encountered this bug around 2 days ago and it's pretty annoying.

I don't interfere with Clash of clans or the bot in this time, just letting it doing its job.

I can't attach the photos, they're too large and i uploaded them to imgur, check the link for more proof: REMOVED NAMES SHOWING

We know we know its old bug with the resources the bot tap finish before it reads the final numbers
as for walls put all finished walls upfront of building if the bot cant see them properly then it wont be able to tap on them
Cannot deploy super troops, i cant use goblins anymore :/
This night i tried to run the bot (first time) and i got this issue at 1.45PM saying:
- Could not reach zoomed out status
- failed to restart 273 times

So waisted 1 night of farming. Anyone knows how to fix this without me interveining everytime and restart everything so i can run this overnight?

Thank you all  Smile
(09-29-2020, 06:51 AM)StevenDsM Wrote: [ -> ]This night i tried to run the bot (first time) and i got this issue at 1.45PM saying:
- Could not reach zoomed out status
- failed to restart 273 times

So waisted 1 night of farming. Anyone knows how to fix this without me interveining everytime and restart everything so i can run this overnight?

Thank you all  Smile

Make sure you have android 5.1 on multi memu
Make sure to put the bot to break every 3 hours so COC doesnt kick u and bot will bug at login
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7