ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: ClashFarmer v2.06 - COC TH 15 October 2022 Update - Bug Reports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
MY bot is working fine for a few seconds then i get this message "Some Issue Occurred: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'ReadUntilClose'
Failed to restart more 30 times, restarting BS" and It closes out of clash and restarts it and the cycle continues
(10-14-2020, 03:51 PM)Commudos Wrote: [ -> ]MY bot is working fine for a few seconds then i get this message "Some Issue Occurred: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'ReadUntilClose'
Failed to restart more 30 times, restarting BS" and It closes out of clash and restarts it and the cycle continues

the answer is right above your reply lol
Close everything
Open multi memu
Click on the trash icon on top right
Click new
Click Android 5.1
(10-14-2020, 06:22 PM)Erakay Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-14-2020, 03:51 PM)Commudos Wrote: [ -> ]MEU bot está funcionando bem por alguns segundos, então eu recebo esta mensagem "Algum problema ocorreu: objeto 'NoneType' não tem atributo 'ReadUntilClose'
Falha ao reiniciar mais 30 vezes, reiniciando o BS" e fecha o conflito e reinicia e o o ciclo continua

a resposta está logo acima de sua resposta lol
Fechar tudo
Abrir multi memu
Clique no ícone da lixeira no canto superior direito
Clique em novo
Clique em Android 5.1

this error is appearing, Some Issue Occurred: Cannot find the army overview button.
the screen is frozen, in the training of the army
(10-20-2020, 08:48 PM)xismen123 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-14-2020, 06:22 PM)Erakay Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-14-2020, 03:51 PM)Commudos Wrote: [ -> ]MEU bot está funcionando bem por alguns segundos, então eu recebo esta mensagem "Algum problema ocorreu: objeto 'NoneType' não tem atributo 'ReadUntilClose'
Falha ao reiniciar mais 30 vezes, reiniciando o BS" e fecha o conflito e reinicia e o o ciclo continua

a resposta está logo acima de sua resposta lol
Fechar tudo
Abrir multi memu
Clique no ícone da lixeira no canto superior direito
Clique em novo
Clique em Android 5.1

this error is appearing, Some Issue Occurred: Cannot find the army overview button.
the screen is frozen, in the training of the army

read FAQ
Game must be in English
Hello,
I'm new here and I just bought a 6 month License.
I can't staart the BOT with a mmessage:
"Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
Runtime Error!
Program C:\Program Files (x86)\ClashFarmer\ClashFarmer.exe
R6034
An application as made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly.
Please contact the application support team for more information"

I'm a bit knowledgeble with computer's so I first thought it might be a C++ Redistributable problem. So I went ahead, uninstalled all C++ Redist from my PC, restarted it, reinstalled all of them again, but the problem maintains.
I also already uninstalled and reinstalled MEMU, created a 5.1 version using multi Memu, and ran the cleaning steps in the "Clash Farmer Helper Tool" (with the proper required reboots). Still no success.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you,

ShabbaRanks
(10-22-2020, 08:19 PM)ShabbaRanks Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
I'm new here and I just bought a 6 month License.
I can't staart the BOT with a mmessage:
"Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
Runtime Error!
Program C:\Program Files (x86)\ClashFarmer\ClashFarmer.exe
R6034
An application as made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly.
Please contact the application support team for more information"

I'm a bit knowledgeble with computer's so I first thought it might be a C++ Redistributable problem. So I went ahead, uninstalled all C++ Redist from my PC, restarted it, reinstalled all of them again, but the problem maintains.
I also already uninstalled and reinstalled MEMU, created a 5.1 version using multi Memu, and ran the cleaning steps in the "Clash Farmer Helper Tool" (with the proper required reboots). Still no success.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you,

ShabbaRanks

yea reinstall windows 10 home edition Big Grin maybe join discord ill try to fix it im not sure it will work though
Same here! Clash of Clan has stopped!
(04-02-2020, 12:16 AM)zpac2388 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-01-2020, 11:43 PM)zpac2388 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-01-2020, 11:12 PM)Melvman00 Wrote: [ -> ]I installed the newest version of memu. The bot started up fine and went to load clash.
I rebooted pc, memu had a corruption error so I reinstalled it.

Restarted the bot and now it stays at starting bot... and doesn't do anything else.

I am having the same issue... Thanks for the quick update by the way! I uninstalled (1) version 2.9.6 of MEmu and (2) the prior version of Clash Farmer + deleted the C:\Program Files\Clash Farmer folder. Rebooted and then I installed the latest versions of MEmu 7 and Clash Farmer. When I start Clash Farmer, it gets stuck at "Starting Bot". Is there a quick fix for this?
I completely uninstalled and reinstalled Clash Farmer and MEmu 7.  I now have the bot working successfully on two computers.
Hey how did you do it? I've tried uninstalling and reinstall. But I keep getting "Clash of Clans keeps stopping". Can someone please help.
(12-10-2022, 07:05 PM)zahirzachary Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-02-2020, 12:16 AM)zpac2388 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-01-2020, 11:43 PM)zpac2388 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-01-2020, 11:12 PM)Melvman00 Wrote: [ -> ]I installed the newest version of memu. The bot started up fine and went to load clash.
I rebooted pc, memu had a corruption error so I reinstalled it.

Restarted the bot and now it stays at starting bot... and doesn't do anything else.

I am having the same issue... Thanks for the quick update by the way! I uninstalled (1) version 2.9.6 of MEmu and (2) the prior version of Clash Farmer + deleted the C:\Program Files\Clash Farmer folder. Rebooted and then I installed the latest versions of MEmu 7 and Clash Farmer. When I start Clash Farmer, it gets stuck at "Starting Bot". Is there a quick fix for this?
I completely uninstalled and reinstalled Clash Farmer and MEmu 7.  I now have the bot working successfully on two computers.
Hey how did you do it? I've tried uninstalling and reinstall. But I keep getting "Clash of Clans keeps stopping". Can someone please help.

Same here.

Clash of Clans need Android 9 minimum requirements.
but Memu 7.5.5 version is Android 7.1.2, it dosen't meet the requirements.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7