ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: ClashFarmer v2.06 - COC TH 15 October 2022 Update - Bug Reports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
sometimes troops are not all will deployed
(04-09-2020, 07:54 AM)Al2k Wrote: [ -> ]sometimes troops are not all will deployed

That can happen when troops are being deployed near the red lines. Happens to me every now and then.
Hi all,

I'm not normally negative towards applications/programs. However, I must say that my first 5 days of using this has not be impressive. The bot has barely worked.. I have tried all possible fixes and tried both recommended versions of Memu... with no luck. I uninstall and re-install everything and I get one successful attack... then the same issue over and over again. The bloody bot keeps opening the shop and then erroring out.. once this happens the only fix is to completely remove clashfarmer and Memu and start again... all for one more attack to work.

Once this happens the only thing the clashfarmer console spits out is

Error: cannot read village resources, are they visible?
Current Resources:
Gold:
Elixir:
Dark_Elixir:
Trophies:
Some Issue Occurred: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''

It is worth noting the only additional non default option I have enabled is automatic wall upgrades... I have tried with and without it on.
Any solutions for this yet?
(04-16-2020, 03:31 AM)matwetwe Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,

I'm not normally negative towards applications/programs. However, I must say that my first 5 days of using this has not be impressive. The bot has barely worked.. I have tried all possible fixes and tried both recommended versions of Memu... with no luck. I uninstall and re-install everything and I get one successful attack... then the same issue over and over again. The bloody bot keeps opening the shop and then erroring out.. once this happens the only fix is to completely remove clashfarmer and Memu and start again... all for one more attack to work.

Once this happens the only thing the clashfarmer console spits out is

Error: cannot read village resources, are they visible?
Current Resources:
Gold:
Elixir:
Dark_Elixir:
Trophies:
Some Issue Occurred: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''

It is worth noting the only additional non default option I have enabled is automatic wall upgrades... I have tried with and without it on.
Any solutions for this yet?

This is not a bot bug this is your system acting up so come Discord or make new topic add System details/info screenshot of bot tabs and memu multi memu as well
You can just read FAQ or use CF Tool to try to get it working
It only says starting Bot. 
It never actually starts.
I am using MEMU 7.2.1
What should I do to solve this
(06-02-2020, 11:41 PM)qkrwnsdn22 Wrote: [ -> ]It only says starting Bot. 
It never actually starts.
I am using MEMU 7.2.1
What should I do to solve this

Change bot compatibility to windows 8 from shortcut, also make sure your memu is running Android 5.1 not 7.1 from Multi Memu
Good afternoon, when I start the bot I get the following error:

Some Issue Occurred: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'ReadUntilClose'
(06-17-2020, 06:25 PM)Diegoaguirre97 Wrote: [ -> ]Good afternoon, when I start the bot I get the following error:

Thats not a bug
Open Multi MEmu
Delete all instances
create New Android 5.1 instance has to be the first one
Have fun
(06-17-2020, 06:25 PM)Diegoaguirre97 Wrote: [ -> ]Good afternoon, when I start the bot I get the following error:

I solved it with your answer but now it tells me the following:

"Some Issue Occurred: Cannot find the army overview button"

I already looked in FAQ and tried hiding the toolbar but it doesn't fix, thanks.
(06-17-2020, 08:17 PM)Diegoaguirre97 Wrote: [ -> ]

I solved it with your answer but now it tells me the following:

"Some Issue Occurred: Cannot find the army overview button"

I already looked in FAQ and tried hiding the toolbar but it doesn't fix, thanks.

Add a sceenshot of bot and your village running
join discord for faster communication
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7