ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: ClashFarmer v2.07 Compatible With All Clash of Clans 2022 Updates!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
(01-03-2023, 01:43 AM)jefersoul Wrote: [ -> ]it's no use wanting to say that it's working when it isn't, it would be more beautiful to pause the keys until the problem is solved, just like the friend in the comment above, I've also lost 15 days of my license, and how is that?  the bot does not work and there is no point in saying that it works

I haven't use the bot ever since the winter update...until they come up with a real solution instead this work around which doesn't work, I suggest you not use it and wasting the days you have left
mine will start the search, then find a base and does nothing:
Zooming out.
Starting Search Loop
1. Gold 686031, Elixir 664626, DElixir 2998
Found a base that satisfied the conditions
Planning attack strategy...
Zooming out.
Error: cannot read village resources, are they visible?
Current Resources:
Gold:
Elixir:
Dark_Elixir:
Trophies:
Some Issue Occurred: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''
Is there anything new about the update.
Clash of Clans now regularly hangs up after three hours, when the time break starts (every 3 hours I have a time break set), and does not start again. It requires deinstallation of COC and re-login, i.e. all from the beginning.
However, I noticed that problems occur when you zoom in on the entire image with F2 or F3, the COC just hangs and then does not start again, reports an app error.
I still have 120 days of subscription, 1 month has already gone to waste.

Please give me an answer

Thank you
It keeps giving me an error, do you know why?

Professional License is unlimited.
Verifying Emulator and CoC...
Checking our status, please wait...
Zooming out.
Cannot read village resources. retrying...
Cannot read village resources. retrying...
Error: Cannot read village resources, are they visible?
Current Resources:
Gold:
Elixir:
Dark_Elixir:
Trophies:
Some Issue Occurred: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''
Has anyone got this to be properly working yet? Geez, it's been a while and still unable to get it work.. even for a bit..
(01-11-2023, 06:11 AM)cylee22 Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone got this to be properly working yet? Geez, it's been a while and still unable to get it work.. even for a bit..

Nop, yesterday I installed RC3 but stil after 3 hours playing when sheduling break COC app crash. Even if I clear storage and cache. I must deinstall COC and instaleed again. Every 3 hours.
my clash of clans app doesnt open. its a black screen for me. a month now and no proper solution.

(01-03-2023, 01:43 AM)jefersoul Wrote: [ -> ]it's no use wanting to say that it's working when it isn't, it would be more beautiful to pause the keys until the problem is solved, just like the friend in the comment above, I've also lost 15 days of my license, and how is that?  the bot does not work and there is no point in saying that it works
For me, the COC crashes every three hours when there is a break and does not start anymore. So every three hours reinstallation.

It would be nice if the moderators would at least write something so that we know what to expect, but it seems to me that there is quite a bit of ignorance. At least some post. No problem, we're just waiting for them to sort it out, but as I said, at least some post.
Looks like there has been an update to the bot a few days ago. But, it doesn't seem to address the issues that a lot of people are having here.
My bot has been working since 2.0.7 RC1

Memu configurations below
Memu version 8.0.8
Screenshots of Memu Settings and Amazon App Version
https://imgur.com/a/JlqnWtj

Only issue I run into is once the Cache of CoC reaches a certain amount, it will not open and sit at a black screen. This happens after switching accounts and visiting the Clan Capital/Builder base on multiple accounts.

I must then do the following
1. Open Settings within Memu
2. Select Apps & Notifications
3. Go to Clash of Clans
4. Select Storage
5. Click Clear Cache

Clash will then open afterwards for me.

I am running Windows 10 Pro which is on Version 22H2 (OS Build 19045.2486)
AMD 5800X
Geforce 2800 SUPER
32 Gigs of RAM
On Ethernet
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42