ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: ClashFarmer v2.07 Compatible With All Clash of Clans 2022 Updates!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
(04-03-2020, 11:17 AM)Ko1286 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-03-2020, 12:52 AM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-02-2020, 11:40 PM)Ko1286 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm finally no longer stuck on the bot starting error so thank you for that Erakay. Hopefully, this is the last issue I have and sorry for being a pest. my bot seems to be stuck in a loop. when it clicks to quick train I get an error and it starts over again. I've tried changing it to select army 2 with no success. below is the error i recieve:

Clicking on buttons/army_overview_quicktrain ([[671, 90]])

Clicking at 783, 326...

Some Issue Occurred: , <type 'exceptions.AssertionError'>

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "bot.py", line 186, in run
  File "maintainer.py", line 491, in train_and_maintain
  File "maintainer.py", line 425, in train_troops
  File "maintainer.py", line 400, in build_siegemachines
  File "player.py", line 136, in click_on
  File "player.py", line 264, in locate
  File "player.py", line 232, in load_image
AssertionError

Checking if bot needs a time out.

Professional License: 145 days left

Edit: OK, at first I thought you didn't remove the old files, because that is exactly how that error appears. Then I got the error myself. So I removed Clash Farmer, followed the guides in my signature to the letter:
1. Uninstall ClashFarmer by running uninstall.exe in the Clash Farmer directory
2. Delete the Clash Farmer directory (hold down shift-delete when doing this)
3. Run the Clash Farmer removal tool.
4. Run the TempC tool.
5. Restart computer.
6. Once you're back in Windows, run the Clash Farmer removal tool, and then the TempC tool.
7. Install Clash Farmer 2.0.2 with admin privs.
8. AFTER INSTALLED, RESTART YOUR COMPUTER (this has never been necessary before. Do not ask, but it worked)
9. Once restarted, load up MEmu and Clash of Clans.
10. Once loaded, load up ClashFarmer.
11. Enter your pro license. CF will close. Reopen it.
12. Adjust your settings and you're good to go. If you need to enable the Telegram remote feature, you MUST put your API key into the text field BEFORE selecting the checkbox!!!!
13. While selecting the checkbox for the Telegram bot, CF may say it is (Not Responding). Just give it a minute. It'll come back.
Wow after trying this 5 times I finally figured it out. With the COC update they now allow you to train seige in your quick train so I unelected the seige machine in CF and I stopped getting the error. The error was occurring when the bot tried to switch from the quick train tab to the build machine tab. In the previous version the bot would select the tab and build whatever you selected. Maybe a bug to look into. Thank you

I'll look more into this. I have mine selected to make siege machines, but I might've already been at max capacity. Thank you for letting us know!
(04-03-2020, 11:28 AM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-03-2020, 11:17 AM)Ko1286 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-03-2020, 12:52 AM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-02-2020, 11:40 PM)Ko1286 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm finally no longer stuck on the bot starting error so thank you for that Erakay. Hopefully, this is the last issue I have and sorry for being a pest. my bot seems to be stuck in a loop. when it clicks to quick train I get an error and it starts over again. I've tried changing it to select army 2 with no success. below is the error i recieve:

Clicking on buttons/army_overview_quicktrain ([[671, 90]])

Clicking at 783, 326...

Some Issue Occurred: , <type 'exceptions.AssertionError'>

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "bot.py", line 186, in run
  File "maintainer.py", line 491, in train_and_maintain
  File "maintainer.py", line 425, in train_troops
  File "maintainer.py", line 400, in build_siegemachines
  File "player.py", line 136, in click_on
  File "player.py", line 264, in locate
  File "player.py", line 232, in load_image
AssertionError

Checking if bot needs a time out.

Professional License: 145 days left

Edit: OK, at first I thought you didn't remove the old files, because that is exactly how that error appears. Then I got the error myself. So I removed Clash Farmer, followed the guides in my signature to the letter:
1. Uninstall ClashFarmer by running uninstall.exe in the Clash Farmer directory
2. Delete the Clash Farmer directory (hold down shift-delete when doing this)
3. Run the Clash Farmer removal tool.
4. Run the TempC tool.
5. Restart computer.
6. Once you're back in Windows, run the Clash Farmer removal tool, and then the TempC tool.
7. Install Clash Farmer 2.0.2 with admin privs.
8. AFTER INSTALLED, RESTART YOUR COMPUTER (this has never been necessary before. Do not ask, but it worked)
9. Once restarted, load up MEmu and Clash of Clans.
10. Once loaded, load up ClashFarmer.
11. Enter your pro license. CF will close. Reopen it.
12. Adjust your settings and you're good to go. If you need to enable the Telegram remote feature, you MUST put your API key into the text field BEFORE selecting the checkbox!!!!
13. While selecting the checkbox for the Telegram bot, CF may say it is (Not Responding). Just give it a minute. It'll come back.
Wow after trying this 5 times I finally figured it out. With the COC update they now allow you to train seige in your quick train so I unelected the seige machine in CF and I stopped getting the error. The error was occurring when the bot tried to switch from the quick train tab to the build machine tab. In the previous version the bot would select the tab and build whatever you selected. Maybe a bug to look into. Thank you

I'll look more into this. I have mine selected to make siege machines, but I might've already been at max capacity. Thank you for letting us know!
As long as people adds the siege to their quick train it shouldn't be an issue. The bot is kinda hit or miss for zooming out. Will a fresh install of menu fix that?
i start bot but game not open can any one help me
(04-03-2020, 11:46 AM)karden999 Wrote: [ -> ]i start bot but game not open can any one help me

start the game and then the bot..
language english
start bot
then auto. zoom out and lets go
(04-03-2020, 11:46 AM)karden999 Wrote: [ -> ]i start bot but game not open can any one help me

Change CF compatibility to windows 8
(04-03-2020, 01:29 PM)ivan0636 Wrote: [ -> ]Some Issue Occurred: Cannot find the army overview button

Using last version of the bot and the memu , verifiying goes well but then that happen

add a screenshot make sure game is set to english and you actually have army overview button in townhall 5
(04-03-2020, 11:35 AM)Ko1286 Wrote: [ -> ]As long as people adds the siege to their quick train it shouldn't be an issue. The bot is kinda hit or miss for zooming out. Will a fresh install of menu fix that?

2.0.2 fixed the zoom out issue. Use the links in my signature to remove the current version and then install 2.0.2.
(04-03-2020, 02:31 AM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-03-2020, 02:26 AM)Melvman00 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for fixing the issue with the bot miss-clicking when trying to end the attack for no loot gain. Working great now.

1 question... Deploy CC troops option when checked used to deploy my siege machines. Whichever was the default one I had set, it is no longer working. Can this be fixed as well?

The bot never supported deploying siege machines. It is a feature that has been requested.

I think you are miss-informed.

After getting rid of the donated siege machine, I have it working again with the newest update.
It is seriously using siege machines as long as I have them in my inventory.
It was stable and good. Just take note that the siege machine need to remove or disable in the Army tab.
(04-04-2020, 01:23 AM)Melvman00 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-03-2020, 02:31 AM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-03-2020, 02:26 AM)Melvman00 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for fixing the issue with the bot miss-clicking when trying to end the attack for no loot gain. Working great now.

1 question... Deploy CC troops option when checked used to deploy my siege machines. Whichever was the default one I had set, it is no longer working. Can this be fixed as well?

The bot never supported deploying siege machines. It is a feature that has been requested.

I think you are miss-informed.

After getting rid of the donated siege machine, I have it working again with the newest update.
It is seriously using siege machines as long as I have them in my inventory.

Not officially supporting them doesn't mean it won't deploy them. It was set up to train a specific siege machine, and if you have one while attacking, it'll deploy it. It can't do anything else related to siege machines. It can't donate them, it can't switch siege modes or whatever prior to an attack, and I'm pretty sure it won't force deploy troops from them (pressing the siege icon a second time for some of them).

I'm glad you got your setup working again, and thank you for the information. Your support is always appreciated. 😁
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42