ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: ClashFarmer v2.07 Compatible With All Clash of Clans 2022 Updates!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Welcome to ClashFarmer 2.0.7 bot.
Made by professional reverse engineers, visit us at http://www.clashfarmer.com.
Some features are disabled because they are still being adapted to the new CoC.
Follow us on Facebook to stay up-to-date.
Please report any bugs or issues to our official forum: http://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/
Starting Bot...
ClashFarmer Started.
Detection evasion support is enabled.
Professional License is unlimited.
Verifying Emulator and CoC...
Launching MEmu, please wait...
MEmu does not respond to the bot, restarting MEmu
Some Issue Occurred: timed out
MEmu is not responding to Clashfarmer, restarting MEmu.
Some Issue Occurred: Reading from 127.0.0.1:21503 timed out (Timeout 2.0s)
Launching Clash Of Clans, please wait...
Checking our status, please wait...
Zooming out.
Some Issue Occurred: Could not reach zoomed out state
Checking our status, please wait...
Zooming out.
The bot was stopped.
Downloaded memu 8 and when in multi-memu and trying to install Android 9.0 instance it says failed to download. Any suggestions??
(12-24-2022, 01:12 PM)CUENY Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-24-2022, 11:23 AM)bjdyke Wrote: [ -> ]i gave up still can get the game to on the screen anyone want to gave me any other tips

Are you saying you can't play COC at all or can't get COC and CF working together?  I can get COC playing on memu without issue, but I can't get CF to work with it myself.   I might be able to help you get COC working with memu but not with CF.  That I haven't been able to make work yet.  Let me know.

i just get a black screen coc wont even come up at all ty if u can help please
I installed new clashfarmer 2.0.7 three days ago and it works on Memu 8.0.8. If black screen appers I just clear cache in app under clash of clans storage and COC start normaly again.

But from today morning COC doesn't even start. Just throw out the COC and writtes Clash of Clans keeps stopping.

But for 3 day it works without problems.  Any new solutions maybe?

Perhaps Amazon Appstore update restrictions for Android emulators.

These error appears:
Some Issue Occurred:
Failed to restart more 454 times, restarting BS
Professional License: 134 days left
Launching Clash Of Clans, please wait...
Some Issue Occurred: Clash of Clans launch failed! (trying again)
Failed to restart more 455 times, restarting BS
(04-01-2020, 07:56 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]ClashFarmer v2.07 - RC2 Compatible With Clash of Clans December 2022 Update!

(December 22nd, 2022) ClashFarmer v2.07 - RC2 - Release notes:

1. The bot now supports MEmu 8 +Android 9, we had to move to Android 9 since many users complained that the trick with the Amazon App Store did not work on older Android versions.
2. The bot was tested with MEMu 8.0.8 with Android 9. Please note that the Android 9 instance needs to be the first in the list
(index 0):

[Image: o7rZHnW.png]
You can see this screen in "Multi-Memu", if there is another version of Android at "index 0" delete it before creating the Android 9 instance. To create a new instance, click on the "New" button and select Android 9.
3. The bot can now start Clashfarmer even if it was installed via Amazon App Store.
4. Fixed stability issues reported by some users.

Arrow The steps to use ClashFarmer bot after Clash of Clans December 2022 Update:
1. Install MEmu 8 (Tested with 8.0.8) with Android 9

2. Install Amazon App Store, preferably and old version like this: https://amazon-appstore.en.uptodown.com/...ad/1697680. To do so enter this URL in Chrome browser inside the emulator.
3. Go to Amazon App Store and install CoC.
4. Install and run the ClashFarmer v2.07 - RC2 (link below).

(December 13th, 2022) Clash of Clans December 2022 Update:
After Clash of Clans latest release of December 2022 Update, Clash of Clans can't be installed and used on MEmu or any other Andorid emulator. Accordingly, in the meantime we are offering the following workaround:
1. Delete current CoC.

2. Install Amazon App Store, preferably and old version like this: https://amazon-appstore.en.uptodown.com/...ad/1697680
3. Go to Amazon App Store and install CoC.
4. CoC is now working but the bot won't yet know how to start it, we will fix it this week. In the meantime, just start the bot manually. 

(October 12th, 2022) ClashFarmer v2.06 - RC1 - Release notes:
1. It works with MEmu 7.5.5 and Android 7.2 which is the default one that comes with it.
2. Zoom out bug - should be fixed.
3. Not all troops are dropped when attack ends - should be fixed.

(August 26th, 2021) ClashFarmer v2.05 - RC2 works now with the latest MEmu - Release notes:
1. It works with the latest MEmu (tested mostly on 7.5.5) and Android 7.2 which is the default one that comes with it.
2. Ice Golem not being deployed - fixed.
3. "Another device has connected" should now be identified correctly.
4. Super troops should now be working with Archer, Barbarian, Giant & Goblin.
5. Auto wall upgrade feature fix.
6. Many stability issues were fixed - mostly related to the connection to MEmu control channel.

Still in the works:
- Support for upgrading the latest walls
- The bot not dropping cc troops or siege if there is a siege in the CC

- Heroes are not deployed if pets are attached to them
- Adding support for TH 14 and TH 15

Important to read: 
1) Version 2.06 is a professional version, which requires a license key. You can purchase a professional license key starting from a one time payment of $5.99 for 30 days! 
2) We don't support BlueStacks emulator anymore. Please use MEmu 7.5.5. All the download links are available in our FAQ.
3) To report bugs, please visit this thread.

DOWNLOAD LINK:

ClashFarmer Professional v2.07

not working clash of clAN NOT OPENING
I have followed the steps mentioned and it sends me the following error, someone already managed to solve it?

It is important to mention that in the first attempt the game is seen but in the second it remains a black screen.

Some Issue Occurred: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''
(12-26-2022, 03:34 PM)SheckF Wrote: [ -> ]I have followed the steps mentioned and it sends me the following error, someone already managed to solve it?

It is important to mention that in the first attempt the game is seen but in the second it remains a black screen.

It is working as described by Archer Queen.

In Menu Settings, under Engine

Test Render modes from OpenGL to DirectX. My bot works with DirectX as the Renderer.

My bot also works with ASTC cache On, and Root mode and GPU memory Optimization off.

I will occasionally have to close and re-open to get the correct Zoom distance for the bot. But it has ran by itself for 24 hours straight already, with breaks ofcourse.
(12-26-2022, 06:37 PM)CMerchant69 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-26-2022, 03:34 PM)SheckF Wrote: [ -> ]I have followed the steps mentioned and it sends me the following error, someone already managed to solve it?

Test Render modes from OpenGL to DirectX. My bot works with DirectX as the Renderer.

My bot also works with ASTC cache On, and Root mode and GPU memory Optimization off.  

I will occasionally have to close and re-open to get the correct Zoom distance for the bot. But it has ran by itself for 24 hours straight already, with breaks ofcourse.

Thanks for your answer, unfortunately I already tried several configurations and I couldn't get the bot to work. 

Does anyone else have problems or am I the only one? Sad
(12-26-2022, 08:00 PM)SheckF Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks for your answer, unfortunately I already tried several configurations and I couldn't get the bot to work. 

- Try disabling the snow to help the bot detect the resources under COC app settings.
- For zoom-out issues, help the bot by zooming out your village manually, use the middle tip tile (northeast) of the village as reference and sort of aligning that tile to the shield.
- For a black screen just try changing the rendered mode whichever works.

This works for me 70% of the time but still occasionally run into zooming-out issues, I'll just zoom out the base and align the middle tip tile for zoom-out issues.
(12-26-2022, 09:36 PM)jeffsdv Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-26-2022, 08:00 PM)SheckF Wrote: [ -> ]

- Try disabling the snow to help the bot detect the resources under COC app settings.
- For zoom-out issues, help the bot by zooming out your village manually, use the middle tip tile (northeast) of the village as reference and sort of aligning that tile to the shield.
- For a black screen just try changing the rendered mode whichever works.

This works for me 70% of the time but still occasionally run into zooming-out issues, I'll just zoom out the base and align the middle tip tile for zoom-out issues.

Thanks for your advice, would you show me with an image how you align the middle tip tile for zoom-out issues.  Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42