ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: ClashFarmer v1.8.21 fully compatible with Clash of Clans June 2019 Update is OUT NOW!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
ErakayOk i understand now add screenshot for bot settings

What th you have?

[Image: thumbnail_(1)_(1).jpg]
[Image: thumbnail_(2).jpg]
[Image: thumbnail_(3).jpg]

Please, can you help me?  I hold the key and those who have to provide my support ask questions without helping me. Thank you in advice.

I put print screen with my settings, can you see them?
(09-27-2019, 09:23 AM)Hope93 Wrote: [ -> ]ErakayOk i understand now add screenshot for bot settings

What th you have?

[Image: thumbnail_(1)_(1).jpg]
[Image: thumbnail_(2).jpg]
[Image: thumbnail_(3).jpg]

Please, can you help me?  I hold the key and those who have to provide my support ask questions without helping me. Thank you in advice.

Those images are not visible. Try uploading them to somewhere like imgur.com and then sharing the link.
(09-28-2019, 06:55 AM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-27-2019, 09:23 AM)Hope93 Wrote: [ -> ]ErakayOk i understand now add screenshot for bot settings

What th you have?

Those images are not visible. Try uploading them to somewhere like imgur.com and then sharing the link.

[Image: saMz9e6]
[Image: 0mrK8Kt]

Is ok, now?

https://imgur.com/a/mmdlvy6

did I upload the pictures here?

Please can me help?
(09-29-2019, 03:28 PM)Hope93 Wrote: [ -> ]

What th you have?

Is ok, now?

Please can me help?

Bro drop your trophies down
Set it in the bot 2000-2600
(09-29-2019, 03:28 PM)Hope93 Wrote: [ -> ]

What th you have?

Is ok, now?

Please can me help?

Yes, they are showing up now. What is your original question? Also, learn how to use the print screen button on your keyboard.
I had high hopes when i downloaded and i was really excited to get back into the game, i did all the process of installation and setup only to find that the Bot is unusable because of Premium paid activation, i was really upset and i dont really want to pay for something i am not sure of how well it operates. Since OtherBot there has been nothing that can set it up to par, i would love if one of the developers allowed me to use it by providing me with an activation code and therefore being able to see if $6 is worth the bot per month.
(10-02-2019, 05:16 AM)Oppaizuri Wrote: [ -> ]I had high hopes when i downloaded and i was really excited to get back into the game, i did all the process of installation and setup only to find that the Bot is unusable because of Premium paid activation, i was really upset and i dont really want to pay for something i am not sure of how well it operates. Since OtherBot there has been nothing that can set it up to par, i would love if one of the developers allowed me to use it by providing me with an activation code and therefore being able to see if $6 is worth the bot per month.

I have been using for over a year and can say it is worth every doller and have no hesitation in recomending it just make sure you use the recomended MEmu ...besides £5 whats the worst that can happen? Smile
Hi,

Has their been an Update?

All i am getting is
game error Wrote:Some Issue Occurred: Could not reach zoomed out state
(10-19-2019, 12:27 AM)NEO1690 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Has their been an Update?

All i am getting is
game error Wrote:Some Issue Occurred: Could not reach zoomed out state

Same to me! After update this week, zoom doesn't work anymore.
same as me help please
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13