ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: ClashFarmer v1.8.21 fully compatible with Clash of Clans June 2019 Update is OUT NOW!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(12-16-2019, 07:33 PM)chFarmer Wrote: [ -> ]I have a concern , every time when Memu is opened I can see some random apps installed on it. Every time it is a new app. I am using memu 2.9.6 as provided by link in your forum.

Are you guys secretly installing the apps in background to memu to get earn extra money?

MEMU is not a clashfarmer app, its a general android emulator. it is MEMU's developers that are doing it and is part of your agreement when installing and it keeps it free.

understand what you are installing otherwise you may click next>next>next>finish to some nasty malware.
If you get a "random" app in MEmu just delet it, I use the same MEmu (have been for years) and no aditional aps have appered on mine .I suggest you uninstall MEmu and reinstall a freshh one. as bowich says MEmu is a stand alone application nothing to do with clashfarmer
is there another update coming soon. clash farmer can't select the game to start it back up when it comes back from down time
(12-17-2019, 06:41 AM)DJones7 Wrote: [ -> ]is there another update coming soon. clash farmer can't select the game to start it back up when it comes back from down time

yes
do you know when
We released a new ClashFarmer version compatible with Clash of Clans December 2019 TH13 update!
The download link & all the info can be found here, https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showth...p?tid=5989
March 2020 update doesnt support this version. And please compensate too many days we cannot run the bot because your bot is not working, because this update. The day goes by days and we pay for it.
(03-30-2020, 12:13 PM)anaufalm Wrote: [ -> ]March 2020 update doesnt support this version. And please compensate too many days we cannot run the bot because your bot is not working, because this update. The day goes by days and we pay for it.
First the update just came up second if you dont run the bot you wont loss days so theres nothing to compensate for
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13