ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: ClashFarmer v1.8.21 fully compatible with Clash of Clans June 2019 Update is OUT NOW!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Quote:Thanks! I'll forward this up! And yes, we know the bot cannot deal with SCID. It's in the FAQ that you are to not set one up.

Mine are on SCID already so it's a preferred way to switch, do you know of a workaround if you already have SCID?

One more thing, Memu can launch multiple instances, is it possible to farm multiple accounts simultaneously?

I would also like to thank the CF team for all their hard work Cool
(07-08-2019, 04:54 PM)Crest2020 Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Thanks! I'll forward this up! And yes, we know the bot cannot deal with SCID. It's in the FAQ that you are to not set one up.

Mine are on SCID already so it's a preferred way to switch, do you know of a workaround if you already have SCID?

One more thing, Memu can launch multiple instances, is it possible to farm multiple accounts simultaneously?

I would also like to thank the CF team for all their hard work Cool

1. Unfortunately, I do not know of a way, aside from unlinking them from an SCID. Someone else might know.

2. No. You can not run multiple instances of Clash Farmer.

3. We'd like to thank you for your support! ^_^

(07-08-2019, 04:07 AM)c0rtechs Wrote: [ -> ]Well I think one way to counter your trophy count skyrocketing while you are dropping trophies AND attacking bases that match your criteria would be to only attack the dead bases if your full army is trained? That would limit your gained trophies to a minimum while you're dropping, and still allow you to gain some loot along the way.

No need to quote so much that the entire page is one post [Image: tongue.png]

That's just adding a lot of logic into the bot for attacks. I'll make sure they see the request and your possible solution. Somebody is still bound to run into a endless loop of gaining trophies while attempting to drop them.

I am one of the few that used to run into an endless loop before all the time. I set my requirements so high, and my trophy count was so low (not on purpose) that it took so much money (gold) to search for dead bases with so much loot, that I would run out of gold while searching. Now it's not much of a problem since you can set a minimum amount of gold prior to searching (best request ever fulfilled by the team, imo....hehe).

In any case, it will be brought to the developers' attentions. I was just attempting to point out logic flaws that might prevent it from being implemented.

Furthermore, my theory on the bot "freezing" that people are experiencing: logic loops. It's as if the bot was being written in Lisp instead of python, and we're suffering during the buffer flushing/finishing all the loops. (That's a Lisp joke. If you don't get it, learn Lisp. LISP: Lost In Single Parenthesis (also another Lisp joke)).
(07-08-2019, 11:20 PM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]

No need to quote so much that the entire page is one post [Image: tongue.png]

That's just adding a lot of logic into the bot for attacks. I'll make sure they see the request and your possible solution. Somebody is still bound to run into a endless loop of gaining trophies while attempting to drop them.

I am one of the few that used to run into an endless loop before all the time. I set my requirements so high, and my trophy count was so low (not on purpose) that it took so much money (gold) to search for dead bases with so much loot, that I would run out of gold while searching. Now it's not much of a problem since you can set a minimum amount of gold prior to searching (best request ever fulfilled by the team, imo....hehe).

In any case, it will be brought to the developers' attentions. I was just attempting to point out logic flaws that might prevent it from being implemented.

Furthermore, my theory on the bot "freezing" that people are experiencing: logic loops. It's as if the bot was being written in Lisp instead of python, and we're suffering during the buffer flushing/finishing all the loops. (That's a Lisp joke. If you don't get it, learn Lisp. LISP: Lost In Single Parenthesis (also another Lisp joke)).

Methink's the problem is the addition of some of the speed improvements and bug fixing that was also included. Could just use the last version and use only the update changes as a temporary solution. Quick and easy?

Could just revert the changes to earlier version, and split up the changes with a few versions to test. Have a stock version with only update changes, plus a couple others with the improvements to test and narrow down.
(06-19-2019, 07:40 AM)Bought a PROFESSIONAL LICENSE KEY. Nothing\s happening. It's been 15 minutes. Wrote: [ -> ][Image: ocpmip]
(07-09-2019, 04:32 PM)jarivera2783 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-19-2019, 07:40 AM)Bought a PROFESSIONAL LICENSE KEY. Nothing\s happening. It Wrote: [ -> ][Image: ocpmip]

send an email to [email protected] with your purchase detail
(07-09-2019, 05:02 PM)Erakay Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-19-2019, 07:40 AM)Bought a PROFESSIONAL LICENSE KEY. Nothing\s happening. It Wrote: [ -> ][Image: ocpmip]

Sent an email with full details. Hope response time will be hastened and problem will be addressed properly and fixed. Else, all is a total waste (time and money).
(07-10-2019, 03:30 AM)jarivera2783 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-09-2019, 05:02 PM)Erakay Wrote: [ -> ]

Sent an email with full details. Hope response time will be hastened and problem will be addressed properly and fixed. Else, all is a total waste (time and money).

you dont lose days from the key unless you start the bot.
(06-20-2019, 10:08 PM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]I'll play closer attention and see if mine is acting up as well. If not, I recommend doing a clean install using the scripts found in Erakey's signature.

(07-08-2019, 11:58 PM)Crest2020 Wrote: [ -> ]Methink's the problem is the addition of some of the speed improvements and bug fixing that was also included. Could just use the last version and use only the update changes as a temporary solution. Quick and easy?

Could just revert the changes to earlier version, and split up the changes with a few versions to test. Have a stock version with only update changes, plus a couple others with the improvements to test and narrow down.

So what about this?
(07-14-2019, 09:56 AM)Crest2020 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-20-2019, 10:08 PM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]I'll play closer attention and see if mine is acting up as well. If not, I recommend doing a clean install using the scripts found in Erakey's signature.

(07-08-2019, 11:58 PM)Crest2020 Wrote: [ -> ]Methink's the problem is the addition of some of the speed improvements and bug fixing that was also included. Could just use the last version and use only the update changes as a temporary solution. Quick and easy?

So what about this?
The whole bot is being recoded be patient
The bot has 0 problems all the problems are caused by emulator or user system

(07-14-2019, 01:58 PM)Erakay Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-14-2019, 09:56 AM)Crest2020 Wrote: [ -> ]

So what about this?
The whole bot is being recoded be patient
The bot has 0 problems all the problems are caused by emulator or user system

Would you recommend a different emulator? What emulator and O/S do you use?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13