ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: ClashFarmer v1.8.21 fully compatible with Clash of Clans June 2019 Update is OUT NOW!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(07-02-2019, 06:10 AM)chFarmer Wrote: [ -> ]Sir, i have one request. when we configure trophies limit and bot is dropping trophies, THEN IT DOESN'T ATTACK THE DEAD BASE ENCOUNTERED DURING LOWERING OF TROPHIES. It would be great, if you add this functionality.
Thanks a lot.

Sorry, can you reword your request? You want it to NOT attack dead bases you encounter when lowering trophies? Is that correct?
(07-02-2019, 06:10 AM)chFarmer Wrote: [ -> ]Sir, i have one request. when we configure trophies limit and bot is dropping trophies, THEN IT DOESN'T ATTACK THE DEAD BASE ENCOUNTERED DURING LOWERING OF TROPHIES. It would be great, if you add this functionality.
Thanks a lot.

just set the trophies to 5000 and do the  trophies drop yourself (only takes about 3mins  or so) .... thats what i do...... i drop to gold or purple league , i think those are the best to stay in.  If u configure the trophies limit the bot will spend alot of time attacking and dropping
Great Work ! Love u guys.

Is it possible for a new "Auto Stop" Feature? e.g. Auto Stop if the ressources are full. if iam farming and all my gold elex and delex is full the bot dont need to bot any more.

Thanks for ur work !
(07-03-2019, 06:02 AM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]
Thanks a lot.

Sorry, can you reword your request? You want it to NOT attack dead bases you encounter when lowering trophies? Is that correct?

Let's say i have set trophy limit to 1500 - 2500, and when it reaches 2500 trophies it will start lowering my trophies by dropping 1 troop (heroes or troop); while doing so I have noticed if there is a dead base then also it doesn't attack because it is in trophy lowering phase. So, i am requesting can it be possible if dead base is found while lowering of trophies then it should attack that base than just dropping 1 troop to lower trophies.
(07-04-2019, 09:09 AM)chFarmer Wrote: [ -> ]
Thanks a lot.

Let's say i have set trophy limit to 1500 - 2500, and when it reaches 2500 trophies it will start lowering my trophies by dropping 1 troop (heroes or troop); while doing so I have noticed if there is a dead base then also it doesn't attack because it is in trophy lowering phase. So, i am requesting can it be possible if dead base is found while lowering of trophies then it should attack that base than just dropping 1 troop to lower trophies.

Let me see if I got this correct. While lowering trophies, if you encounter a dead base, even though you will most likely gain trophies from it, you want to attack the dead base? Or do you want to attack the dead base and quit right before you earn a star?
(07-04-2019, 09:20 PM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]
Thanks a lot.

Let me see if I got this correct. While lowering trophies, if you encounter a dead base, even though you will most likely gain trophies from it, you want to attack the dead base? Or do you want to attack the dead base and quit right before you earn a star?

I think this would make sense -- if a base matches your set criteria to attack, you may as well attack while set to drop trophies. If a base is dead, it wouldn't matter if it was above or below your trophy range.. unless you filter your attacks by townhall levels. Just my thoughts.
(06-20-2019, 10:08 PM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]I'll play closer attention and see if mine is acting up as well. If not, I recommend doing a clean install using the scripts found in Erakey's signature.

(06-29-2019, 07:32 PM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-27-2019, 03:51 PM)Crest2020 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-20-2019, 10:08 PM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]I'll play closer attention and see if mine is acting up as well. If not, I recommend doing a clean install using the scripts found in Erakey's signature.

(06-25-2019, 08:22 PM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-25-2019, 05:26 PM)whg123 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-25-2019, 04:06 PM)whg123 Wrote: [ -> ]SO here is another issue...
The BOT constantly will send the "Could not determine Townhall level" when a search parameter is on townhall level.  I will have gone through 800+ searches before I stopped and changed back to loot values.

Another issue, it will stop randomly on bases and just sit there and do nothing.  The battle clock will start and 3 minutes passes with nothing done.

I am a paid premium member 6 month pass.

Thanks

UPDATE---- Doesn't deploy AQ or Warden either.

The bot deploys AQ just fine. If you want, I'll screenshot my Attack Log and show you that my AQ was deployed every time. Watching replays, I can see that her power was activated just fine as well.

My Warden is upgrading so I can't attest to that.

I still haven't seen the bot stop working and just do nothing. I am still asking for logs from those that do witness this and have the debug.flag enabled. This will help the team figure out that bug.

Thanks to everyone!

I'll try to get logs done cause I want to help tighten it up but been super busy as of late. No issue for me with Queen deployment and can't comment on Warden.

Any help you can provide is extremely appreciated. The same goes with all Pro users. You are the customer and it's not often we ask the customers for assistance. Any assistance anyone can provide in this matter is extremely appreciated. I don't have the power to offer you anything in return, aside from my gratitude. ^_^

So I got the debug thing going but I am not sure it will be much use to narrowing down the issue.

Updating screen...
Screen update took 0.19 (0.11)
2. Gold 617422, Elixir 505663, DElixir 194
Not a dead base.
Clicking at 792, 504...
The bot was stopped.
Starting Bot...
MEmu detected and was selected as the emulator
ClashFarmer Started.
Detection evasion support is enabled.

So what happened here was that the bot was dropping trophies, it just stalled just before placing a troop and sat for approximately 4 minutes before resuming. The attack went to 0 seconds without placing a troop, and a further one minute before it restarted and carried on as normal. This will happen maybe once every 10-20 minutes (assumption, not tested) and as far as I can tell, it can happen at any point like in an attack or in base.

This stalling issue was not present in the previous version, the bot works and will run, but 25% slower.

If you have any other suggestions for me to try to help narrow down the problem, I'm game to give it a go, or maybe some alternative solution?

If I help out to make the bot better, tossing me a 1 month key would be sweet Smile

Oh also, an unrelated issue is that the bot can't deal with SCID so if you are forced into a personal break, it breaks the bot and stops.
Thanks a lot.

Right, bot should attack that base if it meets the criteria and finish the complete attack then it can continue to drop trophies as per set limit.

trophy range: 2100 - 2600
now trophies are dropped to 2400 and bot is still dropping further to 2100,
but on next search it encounters the dead base, so it would be great if it attacks this dead base completely; then carry on dropping trophies on next iterations; and so on.

One more thing would be great, when bot is configured for time out, can you please end the memu process, as of now it only ends coc in memu. So that for that period computer resources used by memu will be free. As soon as , it bot is supposed to attack, it can re-run memu process and so forth.

Thanks,
Looking forward to your take on this.
(07-06-2019, 09:22 PM)c0rtechs Wrote: [ -> ]
Thanks a lot.

I think this would make sense -- if a base matches your set criteria to attack, you may as well attack while set to drop trophies. If a base is dead, it wouldn't matter if it was above or below your trophy range.. unless you filter your attacks by townhall levels. Just my thoughts.

And then you run into the scenario where you only encounter dead bases and your trophy count suddenly skyrockets. Then you'd be complaining about the bot not dropping trophies...

(07-07-2019, 09:25 AM)Crest2020 Wrote: [ -> ]

(06-25-2019, 08:22 PM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-25-2019, 05:26 PM)whg123 Wrote: [ -> ]UPDATE---- Doesn't deploy AQ or Warden either.

The bot deploys AQ just fine. If you want, I'll screenshot my Attack Log and show you that my AQ was deployed every time. Watching replays, I can see that her power was activated just fine as well.

I still haven't seen the bot stop working and just do nothing. I am still asking for logs from those that do witness this and have the debug.flag enabled. This will help the team figure out that bug.

Thanks to everyone!

I'll try to get logs done cause I want to help tighten it up but been super busy as of late. No issue for me with Queen deployment and can't comment on Warden.

Any help you can provide is extremely appreciated. The same goes with all Pro users. You are the customer and it's not often we ask the customers for assistance. Any assistance anyone can provide in this matter is extremely appreciated. I don't have the power to offer you anything in return, aside from my gratitude. ^_^

So I got the debug thing going but I am not sure it will be much use to narrowing down the issue.

Updating screen...
Not a dead base.
Clicking at 792, 504...
The bot was stopped.
Starting Bot...
ClashFarmer Started.

So what happened here was that the bot was dropping trophies, it just stalled just before placing a troop and sat for approximately 4 minutes before resuming. The attack went to 0 seconds without placing a troop, and a further one minute before it restarted and carried on as normal. This will happen maybe once every 10-20 minutes (assumption, not tested) and as far as I can tell, it can happen at any point like in an attack or in base.

This stalling issue was not present in the previous version, the bot works and will run, but 25% slower.

If you have any other suggestions for me to try to help narrow down the problem, I'm game to give it a go, or maybe some alternative solution?

If I help out to make the bot better, tossing me a 1 month key would be sweet Smile

Oh also, an unrelated issue is that the bot can't deal with SCID so if you are forced into a personal break, it breaks the bot and stops.

Thanks! I'll forward this up! And yes, we know the bot cannot deal with SCID. It's in the FAQ that you are to not set one up.

(07-07-2019, 02:13 PM)chFarmer Wrote: [ -> ]
Thanks a lot.

Right, bot should attack that base if it meets the criteria and finish the complete attack then it can continue to drop trophies as per set limit.

but on next search it encounters the dead base, so it would be great if it attacks this dead base completely; then carry on dropping trophies on next iterations; and so on.

One more thing would be great, when bot is configured for time out, can you please end the memu process, as of now it only ends coc in memu. So that for that period computer resources used by memu will be free. As soon as , it bot is supposed to attack, it can re-run memu process and so forth.

Thanks,

First point: What if you only run into dead bases? Then you'd be gaining a lot of trophies, defeating the point of dropping. But basically you want: if dead, attack, else, drop trophies. Is that correct?

Actually, it doesn't always end CoC. If you start the bot while MEmu and CoC is running and the bot is pre-configured for a time-out during that time, it won't even quit CoC! I can see problems arising from exiting MEmu and making a new one, but I'll send the suggestion up! ^_^
(07-07-2019, 08:49 PM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-06-2019, 09:22 PM)c0rtechs Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-03-2019, 06:02 AM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, can you reword your request? You want it to NOT attack dead bases you encounter when lowering trophies? Is that correct?

And then you run into the scenario where you only encounter dead bases and your trophy count suddenly skyrockets. Then you'd be complaining about the bot not dropping trophies...

(07-07-2019, 09:25 AM)Crest2020 Wrote: [ -> ]

(06-25-2019, 08:22 PM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]The bot deploys AQ just fine. If you want, I'll screenshot my Attack Log and show you that my AQ was deployed every time. Watching replays, I can see that her power was activated just fine as well.

Thanks to everyone!

Updating screen...
Not a dead base.
Clicking at 792, 504...
The bot was stopped.
Starting Bot...
ClashFarmer Started.

Thanks! I'll forward this up! And yes, we know the bot cannot deal with SCID. It's in the FAQ that you are to not set one up.

(07-07-2019, 02:13 PM)chFarmer Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-03-2019, 06:02 AM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, can you reword your request? You want it to NOT attack dead bases you encounter when lowering trophies? Is that correct?

Thanks,

First point: What if you only run into dead bases? Then you'd be gaining a lot of trophies, defeating the point of dropping. But basically you want: if dead, attack, else, drop trophies. Is that correct?

Actually, it doesn't always end CoC. If you start the bot while MEmu and CoC is running and the bot is pre-configured for a time-out during that time, it won't even quit CoC! I can see problems arising from exiting MEmu and making a new one, but I'll send the suggestion up! ^_^

Well I think one way to counter your trophy count skyrocketing while you are dropping trophies AND attacking bases that match your criteria would be to only attack the dead bases if your full army is trained? That would limit your gained trophies to a minimum while you're dropping, and still allow you to gain some loot along the way.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13