ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: ClashFarmer v1.8.21 fully compatible with Clash of Clans June 2019 Update is OUT NOW!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Also having the same issue with zoomed out.. For now it seems as if zooming in a little bit manually and removing your loot cart resolves the issue for a single session at least.
(10-20-2019, 03:09 PM)c0rtechs Wrote: [ -> ]Also having the same issue with zoomed out.. For now it seems as if zooming in a little bit manually and removing your loot cart resolves the issue for a single session at least.

I'm also having zooming issue,   I just restart clashfarmer 3x to 5x times and it started to work again but everytime it goes on the break the zooming issue happens
(10-20-2019, 03:09 PM)c0rtechs Wrote: [ -> ]Also having the same issue with zoomed out.. For now it seems as if zooming in a little bit manually and removing your loot cart resolves the issue for a single session at least.

No issues here.
(12-01-2019, 09:19 AM)medolino Wrote: [ -> ]....

Its just your post will create a fuzz thats why I deleted it anyways we are sorry to see you go Heart
(10-11-2019, 07:37 PM)jillybot I have  been using for 2 years now and all works as it should the only breaks have been the COC updates, fortunatly clashfarmer  updates the bot withing a few days so I would spend your $6 without heitation, (also big update coming so hope clashfarmer is geared up for it lol) Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-02-2019, 05:16 AM)Oppaizuri Wrote: [ -> ]I had high hopes when i downloaded and i was really excited to get back into the game, i did all the process of installation and setup only to find that the Bot is unusable because of Premium paid activation, i was really upset and i dont really want to pay for something i am not sure of how well it operates. Since OtherBot there has been nothing that can set it up to par, i would love if one of the developers allowed me to use it by providing me with an activation code and therefore being able to see if $6 is worth the bot per month.

I have been using for over a year and can say it is worth every doller and have no hesitation in recomending it just make sure you use the recomended MEmu  ...besides £5 whats the worst that can happen? Smile
I find it curious that I haven't seen a single post about the TH13 update today.  Is the Clash Farmer team working on an updated version to the program to optimize TH13?
Bot fails to start the game after the new update. If you manually start the game and disable the snow it seems to be working fine until it takes a break, then it fails to start the game again.
(12-10-2019, 05:39 AM)c0rtechs Wrote: [ -> ]Bot fails to start the game after the new update. If you manually start the game and disable the snow it seems to be working fine until it takes a break, then it fails to start the game again.

seems like a common issue bot can not find the clash button on the emulator but if you manualy click it it will start to work until it takes a break and then cant find the button again.
jillybot
(12-10-2019, 06:09 AM)jillybot Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-10-2019, 05:39 AM)c0rtechs Wrote: [ -> ]Bot fails to start the game after the new update. If you manually start the game and disable the snow it seems to be working fine until it takes a break, then it fails to start the game again.

seems like a common issue bot can not find the clash button on the emulator but if you manualy click it it will start to work until it takes a break and then cant find the button again.
jillybot

Same problem here...
Is the team planning to release a new version that works with the December update?

Just looking for an acknowledgment that you're working on it Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13